Sign in to follow this  
Nicolew412

Beach Palace Wedding- Colin Cowie Package 2013

For any past Beach Palace brides- just curious, how close to your wedding date did most of your guests book their trips? I am about 5 months away and we're only at 33 room nights, around 10 people :( I know there are a few more guaranteed booking, but I'm just nervous. I invited 70 people, and only a couple have sent back the RSVP cards saying they can't go. So there are still so many up in the air. I hope people make it!

Also, I was wondering for any past beach palace brides that didn't have a huge wedding party- how was the private dinner reservation after the ceremony? If we don't have at least 30 people, we aren't going to have a big reception. Instead, we're going to utilize the dinner reservation for 30 people that the wedding package comes with. But I still want to have first dance, cake cutting, etc...I wonder how "private" the dinner reservation really is? Like is it private enough to have a ipod dock setup for background music? Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Nicole

Hi Nicole

I have attached a few photos from a recent wedding on the Sky Terrace to help you visulize the Pearl Shimmer Decor that Beach Palace has!

Hope it help

Originally Posted by Nicolew412 View Post

Anyone have pictures of the Pearl Shimmer package they can share? :-)

Congrats Nicolew412!

The Palace Resorts is an excellent choice to have your wedding at. The wedding packages designed by Colin Cowie are so pretty!! I love the Pearl Shimmer theme, it's very romantic and elegant. But I think my absolute favoite has to be the Lavender Luxe!

I posted all the themes: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/g/a/139354/palace-resorts-wedding-themes/

Pearl Shimmer theme

Pearl Shimmer

Lavender Luxe theme

Lavender Luxe

Hope this helps, happy planning! =)

-Jill

Any wedding pics of the peacock package.  I kinda like it, but the reception decor looks kinda tacky, especially if I'm going to be dishing out $300 a table.