OOT bags items for men

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 MissFifi

MissFifi
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

Hi blushing brides!!!

I'm in the process of making my OOT bags and I don't have any items geared for men.  Can anyone give me ideas of items used for men? Presently, the thing that comes to mind are hats.

Thanks!

#2 agm04

agm04
    • 548 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by MissFifi 

Hi blushing brides!!!

I'm in the process of making my OOT bags and I don't have any items geared for men.  Can anyone give me ideas of items used for men? Presently, the thing that comes to mind are hats.

Thanks!

This is hard, but I think hats, koozies, soft coolers, small liquor bottles, and maybe beach toys (beach balls, paddles, that kind of thing) are all good ideas.  Golf balls if your resort/destination has golfing?

#3 MissFifi

MissFifi
      • 66 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

We are doing the wedding at the Riu Ocho Rios.  I will look into the golf balls.  Thanks so much!!

#4 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hmmm. We did playing cards... the favours are bubba kegs and small video cameras, so they are men-friendly... well, the oot items and favours are all together. Other than that, the small items are more women-geared. We also did t-shirts, but just for the dads and gm.

Any other ideas? Maybe a bottle opener or something?

#5 MissFifi

MissFifi
          • 66 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Thanks, I like the bottle openers and playing cards idea.

#6 jolene028

jolene028
            • 588 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

Good post I didnt even think about ideas for guys... I do like the golf ball idea, or the video cameras are great ideas! Back to the drawing board.

#7 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
            • 166 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

hehe, to be honest I didnt even think about making the guys bags different - We have a lot of couples attending and that bag will be geared more for the girl I guess, but for the single guys it is a good idea to put some "guy stuff".

#8 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
              • 164 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

I included hats in the bags for the guys (sarongs for the ladies) I ordered the hats from Vistaprint and they just said "Jamaica 2012" with a picture of the same sunset I used on the canvas bags. I also inlcuded 2 keyrings in each bag. Both the keyrings had the Jamaican flag on it but I thought one was more geared for men and one for ladies. The one geared towards the guys was a nail clipper and a bottle opener. The one geared towards the women was a little flashlight and a bottle opener.

I also ordered a case of Appleton Rum. (the bottles were MUCH larger than I expected them to be). I put 2 bottles in each bag; one for the male and one for the female. If they didn't whether anything in that bag at all was geared to them, they knew one of the bottles was for them!

Hope that helps!

#9 MissFifi

MissFifi
                • 66 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

Wow!! They must have loved your bags!!! I don't have the budget to do everything but I really like the key chain idea.  Off to Vistaprint!!! 

#10 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
                  • 183 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I have a few rooms 3 to be exact that all all male and single. Blah what do I buy for these men? One room my dad and grandpa and one room 2 brothers another is my brother and a close family friend. I'm not buying them a bag to keep because I know they won't use it unless its like underarm or something and I would like to keep it to one bag per room- there going to end up with 2 water bottles and some playing cards lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users