Sign in to follow this  
MissBubbles205

Help me find a purpose for these.. :o)

I found these awesome little pencil boxes at Office Depot for a penny!!.. I thought for such a great deal, I had to buy them. Unfortunetly, you are limited to buying only 3 per person per visit. So I took my mom with me, and I now have 12 of these. (9 pink / 3 green)

For my bridesmaids I was thinking of filling them with maybe tampons, panty liners, qtips, closed pins, bobby pins.. But I am totally open for suggestions!???   :o)

View IMG-20120823-00259.jpg in slide show

Ok have this one bookmarked for when I get to 150.  Thanks!  :)  Without seeing it, what you described for your bridesmaids sounds like a great idea - definitely nice to have all those things on hand!

Great idea! I like all of your suggestions! 

Maybe some breath mints or candies or gum? condoms haha? floss or those little floss-tooth-pic things? nail file? pen? little notepad?

Great idea! I like all of your suggestions!  Maybe some breath mints or candies or gum? condoms haha? floss or those little floss-tooth-pic things? nail file? pen? little notepad?
Thanks! I'll add those items to my list of possible items. :o)

How do you bookmark a post? I still haven't reached 150 and am missing out on some good stuff!!
Not sure exactly... I became a post whore so that I would reach 150. Lol. But when you comment on a thread, anytime it's updated it will show up in your subscriptions.. But I'm assuming you can add each page like a favorites or bookmark with the menus at the top of your browser. Hope this helps!