Photo

IBEROSTAR VARADERO 2013 BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Shauntel

Shauntel
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

hello, Just wondering if there are any Iberostar Varadero 2013 brides out there who are planning like I am right now?? I am confirmed for July 4th, 2013!!! :D

#2 kail

kail
    • 13 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hi Shauntel!

I am working with my travel agent right now and I hope we can confirm a date in 2013 (hopefully in March or April).  Where are you at with your planning??

#3 Shauntel

Shauntel
      • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

Congrats! I am just in the process of sending the start up paper work to the WC at the Iberostar! Anxious for the next step

#4 jolene028

jolene028
        • 588 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yay I have been hoping for this thread! I am waiting to hear back from the resort but it sounds like November 15 or 20th 2013!!!

How is everyones planning going where is everyone at?? There doesnt seem to be a lot of Cuba brides on this site we need to stick together!

#5 kail

kail
        • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:07 AM

Hi Ladies!

You are right Jolene028, I haven't seen much posted... maybe b/c American's can't travel to Cuba? 

I'm still waiting to hear back from my travel agent at the flight centre with ceremony availability for March and April.  My travel agent hosted her destination wedding at this resort last August and she said that it was a great time and didn't have any complaints.  I feel reasured by that news! 

Shawntel can I ask you what the initial paperwork involves? Do you have to give a deposit, if so, how much? etc.

#6 Shauntel

Shauntel
          • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:27 AM

Hello, So after Belkis gave myself and my travel agent a verbal confirmation of the wedding date she sent over papers. All they asked for was my info and my fiances. As well as 2 witnesses (not related) passport numbers and your booking confirmation for travel, which the TA will give you. No deposit. No cc copy. She said all that is done on site. I was a little concerned bc she just gave us a verbal ok for the wedding date when other destinations give confirmation numbers, but she assured us we were blocked for 4pm, July 4th.

#7 kail

kail
            • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Thanks Shauntel and happy labour day :) I like the simplicity but I can see why you would get a little nervous not having a confirmation number.  Which ceremony times were available to you, if any? It seems like all the brides who get married at this resort get married at 4 pm.

I bet you are super excited to have the resort confirmation! now you can start looking into smaller details.

#8 jolene028

jolene028
              • 588 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:13 AM

Shuntel, I got the same thing the WC sent me an email to confirm my date of November 18, 2013 @ 2pm. Did your travel agent that got married there get a confirmation number for her wedding??

Kail, I think that is exactly why there arent a lot on this site, the americans cant go and this site is mostly Americans. But there are still lots of ideas and other things and now we have this form to support each other!

#9 kail

kail
              • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Jolene, November is right around the corner!! eee so exciting!  you must have your invitation sent out and all that eh?  what does your guest list look like?  have you hear back re: wedding packages? if so, can you share the information?

When I touch base with my travel agent tomorrow I will ask her if she received a confirmation number for her wedding and let you know.  Also, Jolene.. where are you from?  Toronto, ON area?

A lot of questions, I know LOL

#10 kail

kail
                • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

opps my bad... Nov 2013 isn't exactly around the corner haha... I was thinking Nov 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users