Photo

MissBubbles(Britney) - DIY Passport Invitations - Sample Print

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#51 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

Wow!! These look amazing! I see the Canon printer worked out for you! I picked one up yesterday. Can't wait to test it out :)

#52 khunt29

khunt29
    • 351 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

Those are AMAZING! I wish I had the creative streak in me :(

#53 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

Holly... Best printer EVER!!!! :o) Thanks khunt! :o) I'm sure you do! You just need lots of patience and time to play around with ideas. :o)

#54 khunt29

khunt29
        • 351 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Holly... Best printer EVER!!!! :o) Thanks khunt! :o) I'm sure you do! You just need lots of patience and time to play around with ideas. :o)

Both of which I lack LOL!  Are you sure you aren't going to run a business on the side....LOL! 

#55 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

I used to.. But mainly for family, friends, and gifts. But with work, school, and wedding planning. I have no time right now. :o( I was mainly just toying with ideas. I have a craft room, but can't seem to stick to one craft. :-/ PrissyB'sBoutique was the name.

#56 Dvhtu

Dvhtu
            • 153 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

You did a great job.

#57 kisha311

kisha311
              • Site Supporter
              • 259 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

Britney you have helped me to make a printer decision! I have been waivering for about 2 months now on what to get, I just pulled the plug and bought the Canon, thank goodness for a sale and a staples coupon! I also purchased extra toner because I know I'm gonna wear it out!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#58 heather1214

heather1214
                • 229 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:53 AM

How much was this printer?  I'm in need of a new (good) printer, but idk if I can justify to my FI that I need it for invites haha

#59 kisha311

kisha311
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 259 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

It's on sale for $129 at Staples, it's regularly $199. I also had a staples rewards coupon so I paid $99 for the printer and then I bought some additional toner.  In the end I paid about $140 after taxes but that was for the printer and a box of toner cartridges in all of the colors. Not too bad in my opinion. Since I haven't had a home printer for almost a year it was a justifiable purchase. 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#60 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                    • 1,350 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

It's on sale for $129 at Staples, it's regularly $199. I also had a staples rewards coupon so I paid $99 for the printer and then I bought some additional toner.  In the end I paid about $140 after taxes but that was for the printer and a box of toner cartridges in all of the colors. Not too bad in my opinion. Since I haven't had a home printer for almost a year it was a justifiable purchase. 

AWESOME price!!.. Glad I helped you decision. :o) That is the best printer in my opinion! :o)

I ended up needed several toners.. Like 4 or more of the pink or blue.. I found that Costco's will refill your empty your empty toners at a great rate. I forgot the price exactly, but they were the cheapest I were able to find!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users