Photo

MissBubbles(Britney) - DIY Passport Invitations - Sample Print

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

Okay Ladies... Please help me choose which binding method to go with.... Please. :o)

#22 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Ribbon, no question.

I never thought I'd be so excited over someone elses invites, but I am! Are you going to round the corners?

#23 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Ribbon, no question.

I never thought I'd be so excited over someone elses invites, but I am! Are you going to round the corners?

YAY!! :o)

I am contemplating that.. I haven't been to my house in a few days, but plan to test one of the invites with my corner rounder when I get home. :o)  I've just got to make sure the flowers don't get cut off.. But I think the rounded corners will look much better.

#24 bahamasbound

bahamasbound
        • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

My vote is for the ribbon too!

#25 GingerMisty

GingerMisty
          • 47 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Ribbon for sure!

#26 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
            • 209 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

I say the ribbon too! It really brings out the colors and dresses it up a bit! Gorgeous!

#27 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

These are AMAZING Britney!!!! I love them... im doing pocketfold invites but these make me contemplate maybe doing a passport info book....

Oh just to let you know incase you havent caught it yet.. on page 13 (i think) the rsvp page... you wrote please let us whether.... you forgot 'know'...

do you have a template for these you can send me by anychance?

#28 danak71

danak71
                • Site Supporter
                • 264 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Okay Ladies... I was too excited to not go ahead and share my DIY Passport Invitations... please ignore my hand cut lines.. this is just my first and I hope, last sample print. The rest will be cut with the cutter I purchased from Micheal's.

First, a HUGE shout out to Ms. Tova!!! She helped me re-vamp my design, which looks AMAZING in my opinion!.. I'd still be lost if it weren't for her help. Thanks Tova!! aka ChocoTaco. :o)

My most favorite investment while doing this project.. My brand new printer, Canon Pixma MX892.  I purchased it today from Office Depot. (Regular 199.99, on Sale for 129.99)

I wont post a ton of writing, because I'm sure most of you want to see the pictures rather than me babbling.. So please feel free to add any suggestions if you would like. ( I would greatly appreciate it, as I am always looking for advice and new suggestions.)

Your invitations came out beautiful! You and Tova did a fantastic job! I'm in the process of doing passport invitations as well now and was trying to decide between white paper and more of a beige colored paper...thank you for sharing these you helped me decide!  Your invitations on the white paper look so elegant and clean. I love it!

#29 Tink

Tink
                  • 160 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

Britney these look FANTASTIC!!! I was planning on printing my own table numbers and such with my printer and I chickened out. These look so great I wish I had tried a little harder to do these! Great job girl :)

#30 jolene028

jolene028
                    • 588 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

These look amazing great job, I bet no one will believe that you made them on your own!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users