Groom and usher attire--Toronto

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aniat13

• 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:03 AM

Does anyone know of any stores that carry "linen" groom and usher attire in the Toronto area?

Much appreciated,

#2 DestinationGirl

• 166 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

I am also at that stage where I am looking for the grooms attire. I have heard that le chateau and international clothiers carry mens linen suits.

Good luck!

#3 AmandaBride

• 36 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:07 AM

I am also looking in the Toronto area with no luck. Went to Tommy Bahama on the weekend, linen shirts were $126 and pants $156. A little much I think.

#4 Kassi22

• 135 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

My FI got his suit at Banana Republic. Beige Linen Pants, Jacket and white shirt. Not cheap, but really nice. However, we bought it when it was in season (back in May)... I went back about a month ago, and they had little to nothing left as it was all out of season... (go figure.. its still summer!)

He tried on suits at Zara, LeChateau, Club Monoco, R&Wco.. so you could check there. At this time of year though, it will be really difficult to find anything in store as its all the fall lines out now. You could ask them when they expect the Spring/summer stuff in.. but I would think it would be March/April time so it might be cutting it close.

#5 Ryves

• 157 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

Thanks ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users