Sign in to follow this  
jordanb

Has anyone used Wedit?

I am seriously thinking of doing this, do we have any brides who have used it yet?

I'd love to hear from someone who has used this service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to try a website where people can upload the pictures from the wedding to our page. Hopefully I can find a way for people to share videos too!

I'm definitely considering Wedflik - bumping in case someone has used it!

I have it pinned from discovering it on Pinterest and plan on using it! But haven't heard from any real brides!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wedflik called me after I entered their monthly drawing on their site.

You can take the cameras out of the country, but you have to return them right after the wedding (Monday or Tuesday).  They have to be shipped from the location you sent them to (USA, no overseas) for them to pay for it.  It's something like $100/week per camera to keep them.

Wedflik does the highlight and then a 20-30 minute full length.  Wedit looks like their full length is an hour via their site.  So take that into consideration when you are looking at the two!

So still an option, but at that price, might as well go with the resort photographer/videographer for me, should be similar range.  And I can bring our video camera/get people's videos from their phones via drop box or another service - I actually saw this recommended today:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/47358233556674229/  so will check it out as an option! :)