Photo

Jill, Where are you??? How was your trip??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

I'm just waiting patiently here for you to get back and share all your pics and info you have from your trip to Cabo and FA.....

I will check back regularly! :)

#2 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:41 PM

Ha, I'm here! I just haven't had time to upload my pictures! We took like 100 and I was exhausted last night when we got home!

But I got some GREAT research in for everyone, we did a very thorough check of Costco with full pricing and had some fun too!

I will upload pictures tonight hopefully (I have to go out of town tomorrow for work, so hopefully I'll get it done tonight!)

Oh, and Michelle, you are going to LOVE the Imperial Suite...it is so much better than I thought it would be on the interior! We took a bunch of pics for you!

#3 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:54 PM

Funny, I was wondering the same thing and checked to see if any updates were made. Welcome back Jill! Can't wait to hear the fun info you get to share with us. Thanks again for offering to look into things. Was super sweet of you!
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#4 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jak27
          Ha, I'm here! I just haven't had time to upload my pictures! We took like 100 and I was exhausted last night when we got home!

But I got some GREAT research in for everyone, we did a very thorough check of Costco with full pricing and had some fun too!

I will upload pictures tonight hopefully (I have to go out of town tomorrow for work, so hopefully I'll get it done tonight!)

Oh, and Michelle, you are going to LOVE the Imperial Suite...it is so much better than I thought it would be on the interior! We took a bunch of pics for you!
          Awesome!!! I can hardly wait!!!! I'm so excited to see the pics...and that the interior is also awesome...it makes me feel better about spending the money! I understand you are probably swamped and then have to go out of town again....I sure hope you get a chance this evening though! :)

I'm glad you guys got to have some fun too!!! Thanks!!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users