BARCELO MAYA PALACE DELUXE

Hi ladies! Has anyone found a photographer?? I know Barcelo wants you to choose theirs, because they are charging a $500 pass fee for an outside photographer, but I really do not want to choose theirs..
Hello! My wedding is march 30 2013 and I'm using del sol photography :)

Hello Barcelo Palace brides! The Barcelo is a beautiful resort with loads of rich colors and amazing back drops! Choosing a photographer is such a personal and emotion-driven decision. If you are not satisfied with the work of the resort choices, there are many amazing photographers in the area each with his/her own style and talents! Lori has shot many wonderful weddings there but here are a couple of the latest ones: Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe, Brandy & Mike Barcelo Maya Palace - Kara-Lilly & Andrew Barcelo Maya Palace Gazebo - Kelly & Ken ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173958/width/500/height/1000[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173959/width/350/height/700[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173960/width/350/height/700[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173961/width/500/height/1000[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173962/width/500/height/1000[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173963/width/500/height/1000[/img] ALT=""http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/173964/width/500/height/1000[/img] Happy Planning! Sofia Lori's Office Assistant

Hi July1025 and all brides,

Congrats for your future wedding!

I´m also getting married on May 25th, 2013 at the Palace..

I´m planning to have the religious ceremony at 4.00 at the Chapel, and then at 6:00 a ceremony at the Gazebo.

Are you going to use any of these locations??

Well we are back from our wedding and it was MORE than we dreamed it would be! The Barcelo is amazing and know exactly what they are doing! Here are a few sneak peaks from our wonderful photographer Juan Navarro...will post more when we get them and will also post a review as soon as I have some time. Feel free to send me a pm or ask any questions you may have!

Originally Posted by bp19303 View Post

Hello ladies! I am getting married at the Barcelo Palace march 2013 and also have had troubles booking because the resort is full so most of my friends were not able to book. I am using del sol photograph after reading tons of great reviews and I suppose we will have to fork up the ridiculous fee. My WC has not been in contact which I did expect the last few months but am hoping she gets in touch soon. I have Jacqueline. Does anyone else have her for a WC? Any tips on the whole experience? :)

I just found out from my travel agent that the resort is almost full and prices have gone up a little bit! Stressful dealing with the procrastinators at this point hissyfit.gif

I also have Jacqueline and despite taking a week or so to respond to emails (which I hear is common) she has been great. Since your wedding is in March (mine is 3/1) she should be in touch. I was getting less responses in the beginning (July) and now its a lot better as the date is closer.

Good luck!

BP19303 - try to book them a room at the Barcelo resort, you can have them stay at the Beach or Caribe and as long as they are booked in you don't pay the $500 fee...we had a videographer and assistant as well as photographer and assistant (4 people) so it was two $500 outside vendor fees or 4 day passes ($97 a piece) or book them 2 nights. We booked two rooms for 2 nights each and the total was less than $600 for it all....great savings! Join mybarcelo.com and watch for their deals they have (20-50% off sales) and book it when you see a good one!

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Mimi2013 View Post

I´m planning to have the religious ceremony at 4.00 at the Chapel, and then at 6:00 a ceremony at the Gazebo.

Hi Mimi 2013, 

Our ceremony will be on the beach at  5:00pm, I'm so delayed on my planning lol. Have you booked a photographer? what package did you choose? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ladies!

I am getting married on April 27, 2013! I was wondering about the menu. We are going with the ceaser salad, beef tenderloin, onion soup and the milk caramel spring roll. Has anyone had any feedback on any of these food options? I was just wondering how everything tasted.

Originally Posted by Mimi2013 View Post

Hey Mimi,  i'm getting on May 3 at 5PM at the Gazebo!! Its such a beautiful location!

Originally Posted by lauraruiz3 View Post

Hello ladies!

I am getting married on April 27, 2013! I was wondering about the menu. We are going with the ceaser salad, beef tenderloin, onion soup and the milk caramel spring roll. Has anyone had any feedback on any of these food options? I was just wondering how everything tasted.

You should try the other Baercelo trend on here. Alot of brides have posted their menu options and reviews.