Photo

Suggestions for an All Inclusive resort for a wedding in Cabo?? HELP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 samanthalily

samanthalily
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

My name is Samantha and I recently got engaged to my fiance Tiago. We are very interested in having a destination wedding and seem to be really leaning towards Cabo san Lucas. We have been to the Riu sante fe and thought the resort was beautiful. However I really do want a private wedding with our guests. I would like a reception that has private tables and area for the wedding guests. Any suggestions?

Also looking for some videographer suggestions that are located in Cabo to hire for the date.

Any help would be great!! I have no idea where to start!! :)

Thanks !

#2 maoparker

maoparker
    • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

I am getting married in October at Hacienda Encantada. I have never been but the area seems pretty private. Check them out :) 

#3 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
      • 116 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by samanthalily 

My name is Samantha and I recently got engaged to my fiance Tiago. We are very interested in having a destination wedding and seem to be really leaning towards Cabo san Lucas. We have been to the Riu sante fe and thought the resort was beautiful. However I really do want a private wedding with our guests. I would like a reception that has private tables and area for the wedding guests. Any suggestions?

Also looking for some videographer suggestions that are located in Cabo to hire for the date.

Any help would be great!! I have no idea where to start!! :)

Thanks !

Hi Samnthalily, we are getting married at the RIU Palace Cabo (right next to Santa Fe). It is also all inclusive with private options for both reception and wedding :)

#4 cmimi

cmimi
        • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Check out Zoetry Casa Del Mar. My HTB have been there on vaca the past 2 years and have decided to share the special place with our families for our wedding. It is a small resort. We will be having a small (20ppl) and intimate wedding. Good luck!

#5 mlw02

mlw02
          • 65 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

I am using Jorge Ibarra for videographer. I think he does an amazing job and really reasonable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users