(REPOST)My Wedding DIY Sweatshop:) *PIC HEAVY* July 2012 Now Jade

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#31 Cheerios

Cheerios
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by agm04 

Oh, but with tulle, it takes a LOT of circles.  Well and because these are big.  But I used 100 on this ball.

100 circles!!! wow!! how many are u going to make???

Btw..it looks very good..doesnt not look like a loofah!! lol!!

#32 agm04

agm04
    • 548 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cheerios 

100 circles!!! wow!! how many are u going to make???

Btw..it looks very good..doesnt not look like a loofah!! lol!!

Ha thank you.  I think I'm going to make 18 total, because I want to use them on the aisle chairs at the ceremony, and we will have 9 rows.  I'm even considering having my coordinator move them from the ceremony to the reception during cocktail hour to be used as centerpieces, or at least part of the table decor.  Might as well since I'm doing the work.  I also discovered that before the halves are put together, they look pretty cool and have a flat bottom - would be great on tables if I could somehow take them apart after the ceremony.  Probably more than I want to deal with though.

#33 Cheerios

Cheerios
      • 48 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by agm04 

Ha thank you.  I think I'm going to make 18 total, because I want to use them on the aisle chairs at the ceremony, and we will have 9 rows.  I'm even considering having my coordinator move them from the ceremony to the reception during cocktail hour to be used as centerpieces, or at least part of the table decor.  Might as well since I'm doing the work.  I also discovered that before the halves are put together, they look pretty cool and have a flat bottom - would be great on tables if I could somehow take them apart after the ceremony.  Probably more than I want to deal with though.

yes..u can definitely use them as table decor..they would look awesome!! I just got the online images from my trash the dress from delsol.. my felt circles look great in the water..i'll post them as soon as i get them next week:) i really utilized them to the max since i worked so hard at making them..lol..i still have them..guess what my christmas tree is going to have this year???hahahha..my leftover felt balls!!

#34 agm04

agm04
        • 548 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Cheerios 

yes..u can definitely use them as table decor..they would look awesome!! I just got the online images from my trash the dress from delsol.. my felt circles look great in the water..i'll post them as soon as i get them next week:) i really utilized them to the max since i worked so hard at making them..lol..i still have them..guess what my christmas tree is going to have this year???hahahha..my leftover felt balls!!

Love it!

#35 DaynaBee

DaynaBee
          • 35 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

Wow amazing job! Which etsy vendor did you end up going with for your table toppers?

#36 Cheerios

Cheerios
            • 48 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by DaynaBee 

Wow amazing job! Which etsy vendor did you end up going with for your table toppers?

did u mean the cake topper??? The cake topper I got from

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Oneviewfinder

#37 Dvhtu

Dvhtu
              • 153 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:20 AM

Your felt flowers look soooo great

#38 Arch713

Arch713
                • 161 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

Loved your invites with the cute cut-outs! The attention to detail really makes a difference! Thank you for sharing!

#39 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
                  • 177 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

Wow! Congratulations!! You really have an eye for all the details! Love your OOT bags.

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#40 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                    • 255 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

Everything looks awesome!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users