• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 KarmaB

KarmaB
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mauraw

Bumping this because we went and tried on wedding bands for my FI this weekend and we are considering buying him a palladium band. He doesn't like the idea of having to rhodium dip a white gold band. I am coming up with all sorts of sellers when I do a google search for men's palladium wedding bands, but does anybody have any recommendations of sellers? My FI wants a 4mm plain comfort fit palladium band, and I really didn't know anything about palladium until about a day ago. Any advice anybody can provide about reputable sellers would be fantastic! Thanks!
    Steve's band is Palladium. It is made by Scott Kay and we bought it at Jared's. They had to order it but it came in about 10 days and he loves it. Scott Kay has a lot of nice pieces and should be relatively easy to find.

Good Luck!

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
    Steve's band is Palladium. It is made by Scott Kay and we bought it at Jared's. They had to order it but it came in about 10 days and he loves it. Scott Kay has a lot of nice pieces and should be relatively easy to find.

Good Luck!
    Scott Kay doesn't make a band as plain as my FI wants

He wants something that looks like this:
    4mm Palladium Wedding Band, Domed

#13 KarmaB

KarmaB
    • 796 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 05:50 PM

Aahh... sorry. I love that band though. Very Classic.

Hopefully someone else has a suggestion....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users