Hey guys ! We just signed our contract for the Azul Fives for March 31, 2013 after scouting every location on earth lol. I really want to do some big add ons for decorations (flowers, linens, draping etc) and hopefully can hookup with a bride booking on the same weekend that might want to split on some of the items :) We will be travelling from Calgary Canada and want to buy most of our stuff down in Playa. If anyone has some recommendations on where to get good deals I am all ears! Excited to meet some other Azul brides :D 

Hi Quackdoc! We finally decided on Azul Fives in October! Choosing the resort was a long process but I feel freat about it now! How is your planning going? What vendors have you settled on? Anyone else this year? This thread is pretty dead... let's try and give it some more action, and help each other out.... Anyone!??

Congrats all Azul Fives brides!!! so cool to have this forum to share ideas and support.......all the best with your plans and wishing you the Perfect Weddings you've dreamed of - Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)