#1 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

Hi Ladies!

As my bridal shower is fast approaching I am working on making Thank you cards in Shutterfly with our engagement photos.  Does anyone have any tips for shutterfly as far as coupons/sales go?  I know right now they are 20% off, but I was curious if anyone has gotten them for cheaper or even if someone has the $20 promo gift card from David's Bridal that they are not planning on using and would be willing to share with me?  I had 2 but they both expired in June and I did not get a chance to use them before then.

Thanks ladies and I appreciate your tips! :)

#2 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:16 AM

I've got one at home that doesn't expire til next may..I'll email it to youuuu tonight

Hi Ladies!

As my bridal shower is fast approaching I am working on making Thank you cards in Shutterfly with our engagement photos.  Does anyone have any tips for shutterfly as far as coupons/sales go?  I know right now they are 20% off, but I was curious if anyone has gotten them for cheaper or even if someone has the $20 promo gift card from David's Bridal that they are not planning on using and would be willing to share with me?  I had 2 but they both expired in June and I did not get a chance to use them before then.

Thanks ladies and I appreciate your tips! :)

#3 cheflady

cheflady
    • 153 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:21 AM

Great idea!

#4 cheflady

cheflady
      • 153 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

Great idea!

#5 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

What would I do without you?!  Are you sure you aren't going to us it?

I've got one at home that doesn't expire til next may..I'll email it to youuuu tonight

#6 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

I'm working on wedding books for my mom, mother in law and myself- if anyone has any $20 shutterfly codes from David's Bridal, Target, Kohls etc that they are not using and would be willing to give me, please let me know and I will PM or email you to get the code.  Thank you!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users