Photo

Playaloves.me Proud to Join the Best Destination Community!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Playalovesme

Playalovesme
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hello Best Destination Wedding members!

We're new to the community and we're excited to connect with each of you. Like the rest of you before us, we are honored by the opportunity to introduce ourselves:

Playaloves.me Photography is based out of the Riviera Maya, Mexico and was created by me, Laura McNamara. I am American photographer who is currently based out of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. My fascination with photography began in early childhood always trying to steal my stepfather's Pentax SLR to take photos on our vacations and camping trips. My first real photography assignments began in high school, as the official yearbook photographer. More than fifteen years later, I am proud to have a diverse collection of images from more than 20 countries around the globe. Before becoming a dedicated wedding photographer, I captured images for international news organizations, international magazines and standout international clients including IndyCar Racing League, Pepsi, Monsanto, John Deere, New Holland, Bacardi and Grey Goose.

When I arrived in the Riviera Maya three years ago, I fell in love... absolutely head-over-heels in love with the sparkling jewel-colored sea of the Mexican Caribbean, the exotic underground cenotes and the vibrant colors of the Mayan Riviera. The Yucatan is seeped in enchanting mystery and I am thrilled to have the privilege of living out my passion - exploring her infinite beauty and capturing it through the art of photography. It is the allure of the Riviera Maya that has seduced me into finally finding a place to call "home." It is an absolute honor and privilege to spend my life working with couples that come to discover the magic of the Riviera Maya and celebrate their "special day" with us at Playaloves.me. A wedding elegantly poised along the turquoise and azure waters of the Caribbean Sea is simply unmatched. After traveling the world photographing foreign cultures, high profile celebrities, renowned musicians and more, I have found that it is the stories of love that unfold upon the cool white sands of our shores that are among what captivate me most. So, may I have the honor to share you love story? 

As the founder of Playaloves.me, I will personally lead your wedding photography with Playaloves.me. On behalf of the entire Playaloves.me team I can say that we truly consider it an honor to be a part of one of the most important and celebrated days of your life. To learn more about us, please feel free to visit our website:

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

Hola Playa.loves.me........Welcome aboard ! and wishing you all the best with your photography business here. Playa is such a beautiful place with so many unique picturesque spots, you'll really enjoy working here. Looking forward to meeting you sometime when our paths may cross........happy shooting :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Playalovesme

Playalovesme
      • 39 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome Lincoln. :)

Yes, we've been enjoying capturing the magic of the Riviera Maya here for the last few years. It would be an honor to meet you. It's always a pleasure to meet people who share a passion for photography!

Shall we arrange a chat?

#4 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
        • Vendor
        • 68 posts
          • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Riviera Maya

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

Welcome to the forums Playaloves.me!

#5 Playalovesme

Playalovesme
          • 39 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Thanks Samuel! Excited to be here! You have some beautiful photography...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users