Photo

Extra OOT goodies and any coral/light blue decorations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GingerMisty

GingerMisty
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hi there, I'm starting the DIY process for my cruise wedding. Please let me know if you have any extras for sale. I will have a relatively small group so I am interested in purchasing odds and end for OOT bags. I am also looking to purchase craft things...star fish whole punch, ivory, white, coral, light blue car stock...etc. PM me if you have things like these you are parting with! Thanks! Ginger :)

#2 soonCB

soonCB
    • 264 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Hi there,

I have these cups in a turqoise blue. There are 5 of each size and they are double walled tumblers. The picture makes them look darker than they are. Let me know if you are intersted. We bought them for our OOT bags, but just bought too much.

#3 CFK2013

CFK2013
      • 30 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hi! I am currently shopping for my OOT bag for our wedding in Feb! Where did you find your tumblers? And if you don't mind me asking, for how much. We are in the need of 60 but don't want to pay an arm and a leg! Thanks!

#4 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by GingerMisty 

Hi there,
          I'm starting the DIY process for my cruise wedding. Please let me know if you have any extras for sale. I will have a relatively small group so I am interested in purchasing odds and end for OOT bags. I am also looking to purchase craft things...star fish whole punch, ivory, white, coral, light blue car stock...etc.
          PM me if you have things like these you are parting with!
          Thanks!
          Ginger :)

I have a few things you might be interested in

Key coils  .75 each I have 6 total

19 Waterproof ID holder .50 each or $8 for all

10 Raffia Fans $1 each or $8 for all

40 paper coasters  (we used these as gift tags for our bags) 1.50 for all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users