New to BDW - Newly Engaged!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MarisaC

• 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hello Ladies!

My Fiance and I just got engaged and have decided on a destination wedding. We were looking at the Mayan, but there are so many choices! My mom stayed at Azul Beach and loved it, but I'm worried that will be over budget for my guests. Any suggestions???

#2 safety75

• 287 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm getting married in Playa del Carmen at The Royal.  Have not been to Azul, but there are many wonderful and reasonable choices in Mexico!

#3 ChocoTaco7568

• 955 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

Welcome to BDW and congrats on your engagement.  I am also getting married in the Riviera Maya, specifically Now Jade in Puerto Morelos.

There are many factors to consider when choosing a venue and soliciting the help of a TA will be beneficial to this process. You can find a great through BDW, that's how I found my TA and i couldn't have made a better decision. Good Luck, and feel free to ask questions.

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,070 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

Hi Marisa - Congrats + welcome to the forum. We're based in Playa del Carmen, so have shot weddings at numerous resorts around the area. We have some excellent suggestions to help you choose the best resort for you on our website. Check it out and best of luck with your planning process........enjoy :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 Playalovesme

• 39 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hi Marisa,

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming destination wedding! Another option that is near Azul Beach in Puerto Morelos is Ocean Coral & Turquesa. Perhaps that resort might offer what you're looking for...  You can find a link below:

Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users