Ryves
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

Thanks for feedback.

#12 agm04

agm04
    • 548 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

I was looking for this thread when I made some changes to my website and couldn't find it!  But now that I have, here's what I settled on:

If you're here, you are among our nearest and dearest and we would love to have you at our marriage celebration.  We know, however, that making such a trip isn't feasible for everyone, and completely understand if you can't make it.  While we sincerely hope you can join us in Grand Cayman, if you can't, we know you are there in spirit and appreciate your love and support all the same!

#13 uhura526

uhura526
      • 330 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by agm04 

I was looking for this thread when I made some changes to my website and couldn't find it!  But now that I have, here's what I settled on:

If you're here, you are among our nearest and dearest and we would love to have you at our marriage celebration.  We know, however, that making such a trip isn't feasible for everyone, and completely understand if you can't make it.  While we sincerely hope you can join us in Grand Cayman, if you can't, we know you are there in spirit and appreciate your love and support all the same!

I love this! I put something similar on my website :) Woo Hoo to Grand Cayman brides :) :)

#14 Ryves

Ryves
        • 157 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

Is it necessary to have an AHR?

#15 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:55 AM

We're having and ahr but it will be super casual. My fiances uncle owns a pizza place and is a DJ so well probably just do a little buffet and music and dancing a few weeks after we get home

#16 agm04

agm04
            • 548 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

I love this! I put something similar on my website :) Woo Hoo to Grand Cayman brides :) :)

Woohoo to us!  Haha.

#17 uhura526

uhura526
              • 330 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Ryves 

Is it necessary to have an AHR?

We're not doing one, but then again, my uncle doesn't own a pizza joint :)   

#18 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

Oh, it's nothing glamorous! I'm talking plastic table cloths and musty carpet. But hopefully free lol. And I like free!

#19 Maryanny

Maryanny
                  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

thank you for the info here. I am new to the forum and me and my boyfriend are about to plan our wedding. good inspiration.

#20 MSPOKRAN

MSPOKRAN
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 88 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

I dont see any reason to apologize! I didnt included any of this verbiage in my save the dates. I dont want to give people an "out" and would rather be positive about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users