agm04
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:15 AM

Thank you!

#12 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

OMG!!!... These are fabulous!!.. I'm sure your guests will love them! Now I wish I wouldn't have purchased soo many bags. :o( I want to try these!

How many are you making?

#13 agm04

agm04
      • 548 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Thank you so much!  :)  I have enough material for 36 bags, but I'm thinking I'll need more than that.  I'm trying to come up with a solution to that problem right now!  I can only order the pet screen in 25 foot rolls, and I really don't want to have to buy all that ($90) for just a few extra bags.  I'm considering buying something for FI's single guests - like soft sided coolers or something.  I'm doing one per couple (or 1 per single person), but I'm thinking the single guys aren't going to be overly attached to this bag.  Haha.  Otherwise I'll probably just find something decent to buy for them.  I'll be in the thick of studying for a huge exam when RSVP's start to roll in, so I need an easy alternative!

#14 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by agm04 

Thank you so much!  :)  I have enough material for 36 bags, but I'm thinking I'll need more than that.  I'm trying to come up with a solution to that problem right now!  I can only order the pet screen in 25 foot rolls, and I really don't want to have to buy all that ($90) for just a few extra bags.  I'm considering buying something for FI's single guests - like soft sided coolers or something.  I'm doing one per couple (or 1 per single person), but I'm thinking the single guys aren't going to be overly attached to this bag.  Haha.  Otherwise I'll probably just find something decent to buy for them.  I'll be in the thick of studying for a huge exam when RSVP's start to roll in, so I need an easy alternative!

hmm... I too figured our single guys wont carry around the bags. So I purchased blue reusable totes and "welcome to our wedding" bags from Orientaltrading.com, I'll decide later which we will end up using for the single guys.. Maybe for the single guys you could find those burlap bags or plain bags?.. or a paper bag? (either white, tan or in your wedding color)  With an extra goody item just for them?..

#15 agm04

agm04
          • 548 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

Burlap bags are a good idea.  I was thinking maybe something like this.  http://weddingshop.t...ooler-mens.aspx  But of course those are more expensive.  We'll see - I like the idea of a throw away bag with an extra goody!

#16 agm04

agm04
            • 548 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

I wish it was already time to buy them - these are a great deal!  http://weddingshop.t...er-bag-red.aspx

#17 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
              • 1,350 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

I wish it was already time to buy them - these are a great deal!  http://weddingshop.t...er-bag-red.aspx

WOW... Those are an awesome steal!!!

#18 tiffles24

tiffles24
                • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

wow they are a great deal!!

#19 llincks

llincks
                  • 151 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Super nice, you did a great job.

#20 Katryne

Katryne
                    • 260 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Oh my! Your bags are amazing! Do you mind sharing what/where you bought stuff and a price breakdown? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users