15 replies to this topic

#11 TA Dina

TA Dina
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pamk14
    Morning Everyone!!

I'm thinkin of taking a week long cruise, and get marry on the island at the port....Has anyone done this? Need some ideas....Thanks.
    Have you decided on a specific cruise line or ship? Lots to choose from. Almost all of them do really nice jobs with weddings. Seems to be a growing trend.

#12 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:57 PM

My BM did this three years ago and got married in St. Thomas (the first port). The cruise was the best vacation I have ever been on, we had so much fun. I would have went this route, but since it has already been done in my group of friends I had to do something different.

#13 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
      • Banned
      • 381 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyP
        st thomas weddings, st thomas wedding, st thomas wedding packages, us virgin island weddings specializes in planning weddings just for this. Contact Angela.

I am a St Thomas bride and have found Angela to be the best.
        I have recently started working with Angela as well and am quite happy. She replies to emails within a day or two and is open to all of my questions/thoughts/ideas.

I am glad to see that I am not the ONLY USVI bride on here. I have never been to St Thomas before but that is where the wedding will be....

#14 nbhelms

nbhelms
        • 80 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:17 AM

This is actually how I'm planning on doing my wedding. We have booked our cruise (RCCL Freedom of the Seas departing June 14, 2009). I will be getting married on the third day of the cruise while at port in St. Thomas!

#15 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:11 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nbhelms
            This is actually how I'm planning on doing my wedding. We have booked our cruise (RCCL Freedom of the Seas departing June 14, 2009). I will be getting married on the third day of the cruise while at port in St. Thomas!
            This seems to be a pretty old thread but I thought I would respond. We are also doing an RCCL cruise on Freedom of the Seas and getting married while in port in Jamaica on 2/4/09. Can't wait! I can let you know how it goes!

#16 Cattie

Cattie
            • 594 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:40 AM

We're getting married in port, I'm not using TWE or RR, due to everyones horror stories I've read. Plus I have a slight issue with not knowing my location till so late. I'd really have to go bridezilla if anything was screwed up. Just figured I'd add my 2 cents =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users