Colour Schemes.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MandM2013

MandM2013
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

Hi brides to be or now Mrs!

I need some advice on colour schemes. I know I want my girls in a bright pink, in particular I love the "Guava" pink colour or like a fuchsia pink colour. I'm stuck for the boys...  I had originally thought nice turquoise coloured shirts with white pants but when I shared this with two friends they were totally "no way!" I was also thinking light pink dress shirts for the men but that 1.) might be too much pink and 2.) not very masculine? haha.

Did/does anyone have pink in their wedding and if yes what was or is your secondary colour? Does anyone know of a good website to find colour schemes/palettes for weddings.

There may be a GREAT colour with hot pinks that I'm night even considering so am open to all ideas! Except maybe yellow. haha.

Thanks in advance! 

#2 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:20 AM

what about pink and grey? I love the combination together... perfect balance between feminine and masculine

http://www.google.co...wDw&safe=active

#3 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
      • 39 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Im doing hot pink and navy this was my inspiration

navy-and-pink.jpg

#4 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
        • 39 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

sorry heres the picture

#5 MandM2013

MandM2013
          • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

I love pink and gray, my house is actually gray, brown with hot pink accents. haha. BUT my concern with gray on the guys is too hot? Also would gray not be "awkward" on a beach? I dunno! haha.

#6 MandM2013

MandM2013
            • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

Oh that is VERY pretty! How are you doing it? Are the guys wearing a navy shirt or....

#7 AllieH

AllieH
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 2,014 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
              • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
              • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

I think gray will be gorgeous on the beach (or anywhere). and not too hot. much better than black or navy in my opinion (for the beach). my FI is wearing a gray suit.. 

Originally Posted by MandM2013 

I love pink and gray, my house is actually gray, brown with hot pink accents. haha. BUT my concern with gray on the guys is too hot? Also would gray not be "awkward" on a beach? I dunno! haha.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#8 Brown John

Brown John
              • Banned
              • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

I love pink and gray, my house is actually gray, brown with hot pink accents. haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discount Wedding Dresses  

#9 cruisebride13

cruisebride13
                • 39 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by MandM2013 

Oh that is VERY pretty! How are you doing it? Are the guys wearing a navy shirt or....

they are actually wearing gray suits with navy ties and the boutonnieres are hot pink roses with a navy ribbon (I'm getting married on a cruise ship so we're going a little more formal)

#10 MandM2013

MandM2013
                  • 16 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:54 AM

Ah nice! :) My only thing is I don't want to put my guys in a full out suit. I'm looking for nice but still casual, nice pants and a dress shirt. I don't need a tie etc. Maybe I need to consider a tie as my pop of colour! haha. Dammit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users