My Save the Dates from Allurements by Rebecca

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kisha311

kisha311
  • Site Supporter
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

First let me begin by saying that Rebecca is AWESOME!!!  She worked with me and gave me a beautiful passport save the date. Also, Rebecca is the one that introduced me to BDW, so I am forever grateful to her for that!!! I highly recommend Rebecca if you do not have the time or the willingness to go the DIY route. I found Rebecca via a google search, so it was just meant to be!

Anyway, enjoy ladies. I hope you love them like I do. Also, the whole package put together was her idea and quite useful. I wanted to have a nice presentation to include the travel agent info and prices, etc for the people who would not read the details!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#2 safety75

safety75
    • 287 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:46 AM

These look great. I have been in contact with her about passport invitations for my wedding! Her prices seem very reasonable.  

#3 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
      • 209 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

These look awesome! I love the details! Thanks for sharing!

#4 Arch713

Arch713
        • 161 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Love the passport colors! Would you mind sharing what is in the larger pink item included with the passport? 

I love the whole look. Fun yet classy. Thanks for sharing! 

#5 kisha311

kisha311
          • Site Supporter
          • 259 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Arch,

Since I wanted to send out some additional printed information to my guests with the travel agent contact info and forms, Rebecca suggested that we make it pretty! So I printed the info and folded it up, then cut some card stock in fuchsia and placed the actual save the date on top with the printed info underneath and tied it together with a ribbon. Rebecca is awesome and creative because I would never have thought of that type of presentation. It was a really cute idea, just learned that the postage was extra for the weight of the envelope with the ribbon attached!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#6 kbell

kbell
            • Site Supporter
            • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hi Kisha,

Congratulations!  I too luuuuuv Rebecca, she did everything for us...Invites, luggage tags, monograms, programs, and menu's.. I did magnets for the save the dates - which I sent out before I was lucky enough to find her.

She is the best! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users