Sign in to follow this  
jsullivan86

I'm Leaving the Charger Plates from my wedding!

I am getting married on October 27th. I will be bringing 65 brand new charger plates with me. The color is called champagne (light gold). If there are any Brides getting married after my wedding that would like to purchase them for $70 I will be happy to leave them in a box with Magda :) They cost $5 a piece to rent down there and I paid $2 to purchase + the cost to bring them down to Cabo. 

Originally Posted by jsullivan86 View Post

I am getting married on October 27th. I will be bringing 65 brand new charger plates with me. The color is called champagne (light gold). If there are any Brides getting married after my wedding that would like to purchase them for $70 I will be happy to leave them in a box with Magda :) They cost $5 a piece to rent down there and I paid $2 to purchase + the cost to bring them down to Cabo. 

Hey Jessica, I'll ask my planner if we need those. Is it bad that I have no idea what charger plates are? (insert sheepish face). I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from her. Hope your planning is going well!

I'm still waiting to hear from my planner. Hopefully soon. But I know another bride getting married right in between you and I (I'm arriving Nov 18) and she may be interested. She asked if you could post a pic of them? Thanks for flagging. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back but may just work!

Originally Posted by jsullivan86 View Post

Here you go girls :)  They really make a difference is the place settings :) Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to answer!

Hope Magda let's us. this will be awesome. Win win!