Photo

I'm Leaving the Charger Plates from my wedding!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jsullivan86

jsullivan86
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

I am getting married on October 27th. I will be bringing 65 brand new charger plates with me. The color is called champagne (light gold). If there are any Brides getting married after my wedding that would like to purchase them for $70 I will be happy to leave them in a box with Magda :) They cost $5 a piece to rent down there and I paid $2 to purchase + the cost to bring them down to Cabo. 

#2 McLecker

McLecker
    • 194 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by jsullivan86 

I am getting married on October 27th. I will be bringing 65 brand new charger plates with me. The color is called champagne (light gold). If there are any Brides getting married after my wedding that would like to purchase them for $70 I will be happy to leave them in a box with Magda :) They cost $5 a piece to rent down there and I paid $2 to purchase + the cost to bring them down to Cabo. 

Hey Jessica, I'll ask my planner if we need those. Is it bad that I have no idea what charger plates are? (insert sheepish face). I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from her. Hope your planning is going well!

#3 McLecker

McLecker
      • 194 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

I'm still waiting to hear from my planner. Hopefully soon. But I know another bride getting married right in between you and I (I'm arriving Nov 18) and she may be interested. She asked if you could post a pic of them? Thanks for flagging. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back but may just work!

#4 jsullivan86

jsullivan86
        • 22 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

Here you go girls :)  They really make a difference is the place settings :) Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to answer!

#5 McLecker

McLecker
          • 194 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by jsullivan86 

Here you go girls :)  They really make a difference is the place settings :) Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to answer!

Hope Magda let's us. this will be awesome. Win win!

#6 jsullivan86

jsullivan86
            • 22 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

These have been sold! Thanks girls! 

#7 McLecker

McLecker
              • 194 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

so glad this worked out :) Thanks again!

#8 jsullivan86

jsullivan86
                • 22 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Me too! AND not a problem :)

#9 wedding92012

wedding92012
                  • 61 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

If anyone is still interested in charger plates, I am selling 39 coral colored charger plates for $40. You can see the ad here. Send me a message if you're interested. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users