Photo

any suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 crys17tal

crys17tal
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:17 AM

So does anyone have any suggestions as far as hotels to have a wedding and reception at both the same place or some places that r in walking distance.

#2 robindepaula

robindepaula
    • Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:46 PM

Where in Florida are you planning on getting married?

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 01:12 AM

The RIU has a resort in Miami, not sure if they do weddings like the other RIUs though. We have a Florida DW planning vendor here if I remember correctly. Check the vendor listings.

#4 crys17tal

crys17tal
        • 106 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:53 AM

we have decided on Key West

#5 robindepaula

robindepaula
          • Banned
          • 514 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:56 PM

Key West weddings, receptions & honeymoons - Ocean Key Wedding Resort, FL

Key West Audubon House and Gardens, Weddings, Tour, Shop, Audubon Prints, Group Tours - key west florida

These are two that caught my eye . . . The Keys seems like a great location for a state-side wedding!!!

Happy planning!
            Robin

#6 shannonsteeves

shannonsteeves
            • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by robindepaula
              Key West weddings, receptions & honeymoons - Ocean Key Wedding Resort, FL

Key West Audubon House and Gardens, Weddings, Tour, Shop, Audubon Prints, Group Tours - key west florida

These are two that caught my eye . . . The Keys seems like a great location for a state-side wedding!!!

Happy planning!
              Robin
              If you're still looking for a location, I also recommend checking out the Hyatt. http://keywest.hyatt....ings/index.jsp butI agree with Robin regarding the Ocean Key Resort. They are right at Duvall St., Old Town & the pier. Key West weddings, receptions & honeymoons - Ocean Key Wedding Resort, FL

Good Luck!

Shannon
              Steeves Photography
              shannon@steevesphotography.com

#7 mpajkos

mpajkos
              • 359 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:05 PM

Not sure if you're still looking for a site for your ceremony/reception... but I am getting married in Key West May o9 and found the ocean key resort to be beautiful and you can do both there.

#8 crys17tal

crys17tal
                • 106 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

thanks for all the suggestions!

#9 mpajkos

mpajkos
                  • 359 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:00 PM

have you found a site yet? The beachside resort has a nice beach area onsite for the ceremony and a nice ballroom for the reception and the Doubletree actually transports your guests from the beach ceremony back to the hotel for the reception. Just another couple ideas I found.

#10 crys17tal

crys17tal
                    • 106 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:02 AM

no we haven't we have a few we like but we are waiting to see what the TA finds as far as rooms for everyone. i don't want to pick something so far that our guest would have to be shuttled back and forth. we have the doubletree and the hyatt. that we like. you are doing yours at ocean key? are your guest staying there as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users