Photo

My "Will you be my Bridesmaid" gifts

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 safety75

safety75
  • 287 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

Lol well you sent them out so he must be the one! :) Mine will probably sit for a while too until I get the nerve to ship them out.. That or I'll just take a Xanax before I go to th PO haha

#22 safety75

safety75
    • 287 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

Lol well you sent them out so he must be the one! :) Mine will probably sit for a while too until I get the nerve to ship them out.. That or I'll just take a Xanax before I go to th PO haha

#23 tiffles24

tiffles24
      • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

Love this idea! Very cute

#24 Mikeycelle

Mikeycelle
        • 93 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:39 AM

I got my bridesmaids a Kate Spade passort cover in their favorite color and a pretty card asking " Will you be my bridesmaid?"

They all said yes!

#25 Laura2013

Laura2013
          • 177 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

I have a question. Did you ask people to be in your bridal party before they booked their trip? I don't want anyone to feel obligated to make the trip if I ask them. The people we want to ask say they are coming but I just feel like they may not have fully realized how much it will cost, etc and then will realize and reconsider. But by not asking it is making people wonder and not to mention it is making planning really difficult!

#26 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

We did ask people to be in our bridal party before they booked the trip.  We went out our STDs about a year in advance and also included little cards asking if they would be in our wedding party.  We also spoke to each one of them and explained that we would love for them to join us but we understood if it wasn't possible.  We had two people we asked that were unable to come, due to financial situation and pregnancy, which is understandable.  I think if you just explain to them that you would love for them to join you but if not its understood they will not feel so obligated to come.  We also chose to help out our wedding party by paying for their attire and other costs associated with the wedding day (attire, jewelry, shoes, makeup, hair, ect.)

Originally Posted by Laura2013 

I have a question. Did you ask people to be in your bridal party before they booked their trip? I don't want anyone to feel obligated to make the trip if I ask them. The people we want to ask say they are coming but I just feel like they may not have fully realized how much it will cost, etc and then will realize and reconsider. But by not asking it is making people wonder and not to mention it is making planning really difficult!

#27 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
            • 670 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:48 AM

Love the wine bottles... So cute especially with the phrase!

#28 anlee0105

anlee0105
              • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

I LOVE the wine bottle labels! I saw you ordered them from Etsy but I am having a hard time finding the seller you bought them from.  Can you send me the information, please!

#29 safety75

safety75
                • 287 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

I LOVE the wine bottle labels! I saw you ordered them from Etsy but I am having a hard time finding the seller you bought them from.  Can you send me the information, please!

Here you go!! http://www.etsy.com/...DoArtsyWeddings

#30 safety75

safety75
                  • 287 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

We asked before they booked but were very clear that we did not expect them to attend and understood if they couldn't. All said yes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users