Jump to content

Photo

MissBubbles and her crafts..


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

 hehe.. Where is a like button when you need it. :-P   Thank You!! :o)

 

LOL.. My craft room is piled up with wedding stuff. I close the door when my fiance comes to visit so he wont get overwound. lol..

I think we should start a new picture forum.. "Show me you wedding pile"  LOL 

 

we should start a new thread! except I think mine would be "show me your wedding hoard" lol 

 

My fiancĀ© keeps trying to go into my craft room and take boxes out to recycle. him: "hey hon, is that empty box ready to go?" me: "Uhm, it's not empty..."

 

and the ever popular quote from him: "how are we going to get all this stuff to Mexico?!" hehehe 

 

 


 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome


#12 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,350 posts

    Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:01 AM

    Originally Posted by AllieH 

     

    we should start a new thread! except I think mine would be "show me your wedding hoard" lol 

     

    My fiancĀ© keeps trying to go into my craft room and take boxes out to recycle. him: "hey hon, is that empty box ready to go?" me: "Uhm, it's not empty..."

     

    and the ever popular quote from him: "how are we going to get all this stuff to Mexico?!" hehehe 

     

     

     LOL...OMG  We are tooo much alike!.. My fiance hasn't seen 1/2 the stuff I have bought and is asking how in the world we're going to get everything to Punta Cana.. He is determined that renting sashes etc are cheaper bc we wont have to worry with keeping up with everything.. Umm our resort charges $5 per sash.. Is he crazy?!  He needs to stick the budgets up to me. I'll take a picture of all my wedding items soon and post them. I promise your not alone with the wedding hoards.. ( I've moved several things to my moms house. LOL)



    #13 cheflady

    cheflady
    • Jr. Member
    • 153 posts

      Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

      This is too cute!



      #14 JennyBenz

      JennyBenz
      • Jr. Member
      • 338 posts

        Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

        This is such a great picture, and also a perfect way to look back and see how much hard work you put into this wedding!!!

        I love those fans, I'm thinkign of doing the same thing, can I ask where you got them from?

        I'm excited to see all of your craft projects, seems like you have quite a future in the DIY business ;)



        #15 agm04

        agm04
        • Member
        • 548 posts

          Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

          Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

           LOL...OMG  We are tooo much alike!.. My fiance hasn't seen 1/2 the stuff I have bought and is asking how in the world we're going to get everything to Punta Cana.. He is determined that renting sashes etc are cheaper bc we wont have to worry with keeping up with everything.. Umm our resort charges $5 per sash.. Is he crazy?!  He needs to stick the budgets up to me. I'll take a picture of all my wedding items soon and post them. I promise your not alone with the wedding hoards.. ( I've moved several things to my moms house. LOL)

          I'm already panicking about the size of my hoard and it's still 10 months away!  We have a very small one bedroom apartment, so I have to find some way to keep it in check.  Haha.



          #16 LAtravelgirl

          LAtravelgirl
          • Jr. Member
          • 163 posts

            Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

            Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

             hehe.. Where is a like button when you need it. :-P   Thank You!! :o)

             

            LOL.. My craft room is piled up with wedding stuff. I close the door when my fiance comes to visit so he wont get overwound. lol..

            I think we should start a new picture forum.. "Show me you wedding pile"  LOL 


            Everyday My FI wants to know when the dining room table will be cleared off! And this after bringing most of the oot goods to my parents a few weeks ago to help with the transport to the Bahamas! On a plane in 2 weeks...






            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users