• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lavalos
    This is great...thanks for posting, Jessica. How's all the planning @ SML coming along? It's almost here!!!!!
    I know Lisa! Yours is almost here too! Who are your musicians? We are thinking of getting a harp trio. Originally did not want to do it but now having second thoughts. Are you doing a buyout?

#12 lavalos

lavalos
    • 261 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:26 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jtds2713
      I know Lisa! Yours is almost here too! Who are your musicians? We are thinking of getting a harp trio. Originally did not want to do it but now having second thoughts. Are you doing a buyout?
      Are you doing cocktails outside in the terrace? If so, I'd say definitely do the harp trio. We're having a guitarist for the ceremony and adding a sax for the cocktail hour. We expected 40-50 guests and are now confirmed at 68!!!! so, yes, we're doing the buyout--had a little drama securing the buyout but the restaurant will be totally ours for the night! I'm so excited and can't wait. I'll be in Cabo on the 5th of November so let me know if there's anything you need me to check on before you arrive.

Lis

#13 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 01:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lavalos
        Are you doing cocktails outside in the terrace? If so, I'd say definitely do the harp trio. We're having a guitarist for the ceremony and adding a sax for the cocktail hour. We expected 40-50 guests and are now confirmed at 68!!!! so, yes, we're doing the buyout--had a little drama securing the buyout but the restaurant will be totally ours for the night! I'm so excited and can't wait. I'll be in Cabo on the 5th of November so let me know if there's anything you need me to check on before you arrive.

Lis
        That is great LIsa! I wished we could have the whole restaurant to ourselves but there are only 29 adults in our party. Mostly family and close friends. The only thing I would really want to know is if the walkway to the beach will be done at SML.

We are only having a DJ for processional and recessional. Our cocktail hour is mostly for group pictures. I have diverted the money for musicians to other expenses like TTD session, hair services for the bridesmaids, etc.

Your wedding will be awesome!

#14 wade2893

wade2893
        • 66 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 07:41 PM

Hi there...cute/fun letter with nice clip art!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users