Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Brides 2013

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#41 albellis

albellis
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

There are different vendors out there that do the real touch flowers, I'm sure some are going to be less expensive than others. The main reasons I chose not to go with actual flowers were that I didn't have to worry about the flowers looking wilted in the heat & humidity, and I can keep them long after the wedding. I thought it would be nice to place them near our wedding photos. I couldn't picture myself spending a couple hundred dollars on flowers that would only be used for one day. It's nice to get some additional use out of them.

#42 krista33

krista33
    • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

hi!,

So we changed our colors from pink and orange to turquoise. Picked out the bridesmaids dresses!

mainimage

Now we are just waiting to hear back from yet another travel agent to see what he can do for us.....and try to figure out what the guys might wear lol....and finish up our invites soon! Ok Talk to ya later!!!

#43 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
      • 32 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by krista33 

hi!,

So we changed our colors from pink and orange to turquoise. Picked out the bridesmaids dresses!

mainimage

Now we are just waiting to hear back from yet another travel agent to see what he can do for us.....and try to figure out what the guys might wear lol....and finish up our invites soon! Ok Talk to ya later!!!

Love that dress! Do they have other colors? Where did you get it?

#44 Fern Ann

Fern Ann
        • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hi other brides to be! My wedding date is 6/16/13... Father's day! Any words of wisdom for me? Anything to keep my eye on?

#45 Ploman

Ploman
          • 425 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

I'll be back from my wedding 3 weeks before that, Ill take notes!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#46 krista33

krista33
            • 25 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Jsamaras1, Its allure bridals, if you google them and pull up the bridesmaids it the second one i think. They have alot of different colors. My girls said they are very lite weight and comfortable. Plus cute and beachy! Alittle more than what we were looking to spend but we all fell in love with the dresses! Has anyone thought about gift bags or invites yet? We were thinking of sending a message in a bottle..... Ok Talk to ya soon!!

#47 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
              • 32 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

Hey guys. I heard that apparently the WC, Trisha, left? Is this true?

#48 BellaMama214

BellaMama214
                • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

I think that might be true.  I emailed her and got a (prompt) response back from a Kymoya Case.  I haven't heard from Trisha at all since...

#49 jsamaras1

jsamaras1
                  • 32 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Yeah I've been getting responses from Santena Blythe... are there 2?

#50 jnunez86

jnunez86
                    • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hey Ladies! I am getting married here on April 13, 2013! I am super excited and going full steam in wedding planning at this point. Does anyone know if we can take candles in our luggage? I received a quote from Tai Flora for some items and they are wayyy expensive. They are quoting me 2.50 for each votive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users