Who is M&J Photography?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mandjphoto

• 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

Classic Photojournalism. Creative Portraiture. Two photographers. Two styles. Two nice people. 

That's us, two photographers, married to each other, living on the Mayan Riviera of Mexico. We are looking forward to being part of the BDW community and are available to help any vendors with questions about our service, our philosophy and our home.

Michael spent a number of years shooting assignments for National Geographic, TIME, Smithsonian and Newsweek magazines and teaching photo workshops for a boutique African safari company. In other words, he enjoys being around people, especially interesting people. It's why he became a photographer.

Jennifer came to photography after leaving a career in holistic healing: therapeutic massage and reiki energy work. Now, she loves to channel her energy and creativity into making beautiful portraits of couples in love. She captures candid moments that tell the story of the special day. You probably won't meet a nicer person.

That's who we are, but our couples, who are now our friends, say it better:

". . . they just blended in so nicely with all of our guests - it felt like they were family." Nada

"You were a true joy to work with and we hope to stay in touch." Gayle

"They were an absolute delight to work with" Monique

Hope to hear from you soon.

#2 waderr

• Banned
    • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for your forum

#3 Marsell guillen

Marsell guillen
      • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:26 AM

Wow, Its very beautiful moment on Merriage time when two people catching photo with different styles. On my Sister merriage, i clicked my photo in Black and white photo in MJ photography its very nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users