Vistaprint Tote Bags

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 Ploman

Ploman
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

I ordered 10. 

No I couldn't get the sale price and use the groupon, but the groupon gives 30% off plus the initial groupon savings. Im pretty sure it's still cheaper using groupon.

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#22 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
    • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

how long does the shipping take on the totes?

#23 Ploman

Ploman
      • 425 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

It says 2 weeks, but sometimes their processing takes a little longer (max 1 week). You can pay more for faster shipping if needed. 

Attached Files

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#24 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
        • 164 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Has anyone brought their OOT bags from Vistaprint? Just wondering if the small totes are a decent size to fit a t-shirt and a bunch of other things or if I need to get them in medium? They are having a 50% off sale today if you spend $50. Which really isnt bad. I just put 20 personalized tote bags with our monogram in the cart and averages about $2.50 a bag which is awesome and its personalized!! Totally sold! Now if I can just get confirmation that the small ones are a substantial size?

Thoughts ladies?

I am using the bags for our guests in Jamaica and I think they are an excellent bargain. ( went with the initial count of people that confirmed and ultimately ended up getting way too many though!)You can get a shirt, mugs, sarongs, flip flops, first aid kits, etc. I guess what I am trying to say is that you can get a good bit of stuff in there! LOL

#25 McLecker

McLecker
          • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

what size bags did you order? Are these bags nice enough that people will use them again - or do you think that they are just means to hold all the other OOT stuff? I had hoped to buy beach bags that people will use but those are just so expensive)

#26 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:55 AM

There canvas bags..and I think people will use ours again because it doesnt have our names on it..its a general "Cancun, Mexico" with the date.

Originally Posted by McLecker 

what size bags did you order? Are these bags nice enough that people will use them again - or do you think that they are just means to hold all the other OOT stuff? I had hoped to buy beach bags that people will use but those are just so expensive)

#27 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
              • 164 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by McLecker 

I went with the regular sized bag. We just had "Jamaica 2012" put on ours. I think people would use them again.

#28 tiffles24

tiffles24
                • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

I have heared alot of ppl say that vistaprint bags are to small. So i have been looking at cheaptotes.com and they have some good deals to.

#29 Speckles121

Speckles121
                  • 720 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

They have two size options..I ordered the deluxe size and they are perfect..enough to fit a towel, bottle of water, book and ipod..all the essentials!

Originally Posted by tiffles24 

I have heared alot of ppl say that vistaprint bags are to small. So i have been looking at cheaptotes.com and they have some good deals to.

#30 trivera5521

trivera5521
                    • 470 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

Tiffles: even the deluxe bags from vistaprint?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users