Iberostar Weddings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ashlee1120

ashlee1120
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hi ladies!

I am recently engaged and have started looking into all inclusive resorts in DR for my wedding! I was wondering if anyone could share package / pricing information as well as their review of the Iberostar grand, iberostar punta cana or other iberostar resort.  I am trying to determine which is the best deal and fit for my wedding. Also, is a cocktail hour included after the ceremony? Is there a charge for drinks / food since the guests are staying at the resort which is all inclusive? I feel so confused about how that works since my guests pay for an all inclusive week i am not sure whether i still purchase food / drinks the day of the wedding? What about a rehearsal dinner? Day after brunch?

Thanks!!!

#2 Jen France

Jen France
    • Site Supporter
    • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

Hi Ashley!  Congrats on getting engaged!  It's exciting and so much fun to be planning a wedding.  I recently confirmed my wedding date with the Iberostar Bavaro.  If you're interested in the wedding package price, send me a PM and I'll send you what I received!  Happy planning!

#3 Eva1love

Eva1love
      • 54 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

Hey Ashley! 

Congrats!! Jen is the absolute best! she sent me the package info as well. 

I also heard back from the resort, I am just waiting on confirmation of the date. 

My top 2 dates were taken so I'm waiting on now on a third date...

I have to say they are really great about getting back to you quickly. I will tell you though that if you have a date picked out you should email them asap. They only host one wedding a day, so hurry :) Best of Luck! 

I'll post any info I get this way we all help each other out. 

until soon, 

Eva 

#4 Eva1love

Eva1love
        • 54 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

Wedding Date confirmed!!! woohooo!!! now the planning can officially begin!! 

#5 MegnAustin

MegnAustin
          • 37 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

I would appreciate getting that info as well i will pm you my email if you don't mind :) Thanks

#6 Crystal Wilson

Crystal Wilson
            • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

I'm also planning a wedding in DR and would greatly appreciate the same information. I will send you a PM. Thank you in advance!!

#7 missroxy

missroxy
              • 178 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Crystal Wilson 

I'm also planning a wedding in DR and would greatly appreciate the same information. I will send you a PM. Thank you in advance!!

Tell me if you still need infos :)

#8 evbaez

evbaez
                • 70 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

hi, how can i get incontact with someone at the resort interms of wedding packages and room rates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users