Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#841 lorcas

lorcas
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yay! ! I remember my excitement when I was close and when I made it WHOHOO!!! LOL its great once you can see all the pics

That's what I'm excited for haha :)

#842 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:00 AM

An update: I told my mom about the situation with the off-resort wedding, and from the little that I told her, she seemed to think that it was a great idea!  The thing that I have to figure out now is whether I want to travel a little further (30 minutes away) and save a lot of money or stay 5 minutes away (nearly double the cost!!)

#843 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Brownsugar in regards to the photographer you want why are they worried about the cost? Are they paying for it?

Not at all! LOL  I do have a smaller budget, but I think it's up to ME to massage that budget. And by massage, I mean deep tissue, ROLF and pound to figure out how to fit him in! LOL

#844 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

I have finally finished my invitations!!!! The dilemma I have is i have 4 extra and my family has added 4 extras to the guest list and I want to keep one for myself!!!! This literally probably took me an entire 3 weeks to assemble and about 2 months of designing and redesigning the passport. The DVD is like a movie of the videos of the resort I found on youtube which I added my own text and background music to really get the guests excited to book!

Here is the link!

http://www.bestdesti...ort-invitations

#845 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
          • 599 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I have finally finished my invitations!!!! The dilemma I have is i have 4 extra and my family has added 4 extras to the guest list and I want to keep one for myself!!!! This literally probably took me an entire 3 weeks to assemble and about 2 months of designing and redesigning the passport. The DVD is like a movie of the videos of the resort I found on youtube which I added my own text and background music to really get the guests excited to book!

Here is the link!

http://www.bestdesti...ort-invitations

Are all four people in the same household? 

#846 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Are all four people in the same household? 

Ugh!!! 2 are in the same household. Here's the situation...I asked my godmother for one of my godsister's address and she just told me to mail it to her house, that she'll give it to her. My other 2 godsisters have supplied me with their addresses so invites are going to their respective houses. I had refused to send 2 invitations to the same address (didn't want to waste stamps) but now I feel like if this godsister doesn't see one addressed to her she'll think she's not invited?? This is so dumb

#847 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
              • 599 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Ugh!!! 2 are in the same household. Here's the situation...I asked my godmother for one of my godsister's address and she just told me to mail it to her house, that she'll give it to her. My other 2 godsisters have supplied me with their addresses so invites are going to their respective houses. I had refused to send 2 invitations to the same address (didn't want to waste stamps) but now I feel like if this godsister doesn't see one addressed to her she'll think she's not invited?? This is so dumb

Hrm...this is a tough one.  Technically, every 'household' should get their own invite, but you really do need one invitation for your wedding pictures! How long does it take you to make each one?

#848 pzl101

pzl101
                • 281 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm new here and looking forward to celebrating in 2014 with all of you!

#849 STemple

STemple
                  • 171 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

Hi ladies, I'm new here and looking forward to celebrating in 2014 with all of you!

Welcome! :) Where/when are you planning your wedding? :)

#850 Cherina

Cherina
                    • Banned
                    • 636 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

An update: I told my mom about the situation with the off-resort wedding, and from the little that I told her, she seemed to think that it was a great idea!  The thing that I have to figure out now is whether I want to travel a little further (30 minutes away) and save a lot of money or stay 5 minutes away (nearly double the cost!!)

Do 30 minutes. If I were you I would do that and arrange a party bus for your guests and get the fun going early. No one will notice the time and you will save funds.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users