Jump to content

Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?


  • Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#691 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

    Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

    Hey Moodyc82 do you mind sharing your TA info. I've been debating on using one but I think I want to work with one and decrease my responsibility with this part of the planning. Thanks!

    A good TA makes all the difference! I am a TA and I have one because I don't want to deal with the monetary side as it relates to my family, I avoid family politics. :-)

    2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!


    #692 moodyc82

    moodyc82
    • Member
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

    Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

    ...


    #693 moodyc82

    moodyc82
    • Member
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

    Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

    Originally Posted by Cherina 




    A good TA makes all the difference! I am a TA and I have one because I don't want to deal with the monetary side as it relates to my family, I avoid family politics. :-)


    EXACTLY!!! I don't want to worry about any of that stuff.



    #694 Cherina

    Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

      Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

      EXACTLY!!! I don't want to worry about any of that stuff.

      For me I love being a DW designer and TA but the idea of personal and family politics leave me dizzy. As a bride I want to relax and not worry about anything, but my brides and their weddings. I so could not do my own! I think OCD would kick in.

      2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!


      #695 moodyc82

      moodyc82
      • Member
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

      Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

      What's everyone's plans for an AHR???



      #696 MrsShoreytobe

      MrsShoreytobe
      • Jr. Member
      • 315 posts

        Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

        Originally Posted by moodyc82 

        What's everyone's plans for an AHR???

         We've had a small convo about it a while back but have no clue lol....We don't even have an idea for honeymooning yet lol! 



        #697 moodyc82

        moodyc82
        • Member
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

        Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

        Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

         We've had a small convo about it a while back but have no clue lol....We don't even have an idea for honeymooning yet lol! 

        We're honeymooning at the same place to make it easier.....we've kind of discussed the AHR but he said after the holidays we'll evaluate it.....I feel like we can't wait that long.....I wish we had a yard to have a party in, but we don't :(



        #698 MrsShoreytobe

        MrsShoreytobe
        • Jr. Member
        • 315 posts

          Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

          Originally Posted by moodyc82 

          We're honeymooning at the same place to make it easier.....we've kind of discussed the AHR but he said after the holidays we'll evaluate it.....I feel like we can't wait that long.....I wish we had a yard to have a party in, but we don't :(

          agreed! I just find it silly to be spending more money after the wedding too. If we could just rent a "hall" and get food brought in for cheap, that would be idea. We will not be doing a full dinner I know that much! For the amt of people that will likely come, no way haha! Just apps. 



          #699 moodyc82

          moodyc82
          • Member
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

          Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

          Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

          agreed! I just find it silly to be spending more money after the wedding too. If we could just rent a "hall" and get food brought in for cheap, that would be idea. We will not be doing a full dinner I know that much! For the amt of people that will likely come, no way haha! Just apps. 

          My future MIL wanted a big AHR and we told her unless she's paying for it were doing what we can afford.....so crazy to even think about it at this point



          #700 evbaez

          evbaez
          • Newbie
          • 70 posts

            Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

            Originally Posted by moodyc82 

            What's everyone's plans for an AHR???

            My FIL wants us to have one after we come back from the wedding. I told my fiance "not happening". My FIL's  reasoning is that not everyone that has been invited to the wedding will be able to attend. Which i understand, but i dont want to spend more money after our DW. Unless they are paying for the AHR, we willl not be having one. 






            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users