Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#681 Edygiselle

Edygiselle
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Hi Girls I'm back from my site visit! I am so happy with the resort. But now I'm getting panic attacks that there are only 299 days left until the wedding! Hoping to work on those invites as soon as these last 2 weeks of school are done!!! 

That's wonderful!! I'm glad you love your resort!!!

I really want to do a site visit but I really don't know if I have time... ...I'm taking a leap of faith.

#682 Beachgirl1983

Beachgirl1983
    • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hi everyone. I'm planning my wedding for July 2014 but haven't picked a resort yet. We have our minds 4 resorts excellence punts cans, hard rock and the paradisus punta Cana and if the price is right. Paradisus Palma real. Does anyone have any info regarding these resorts? Also what type of wedding are you planning on. Symbolic or legally married in punta Cana. Thanks.

#683 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Beachgirl1983 

Hi everyone. I'm planning my wedding for July 2014 but haven't picked a resort yet. We have our minds 4 resorts excellence punts cans, hard rock and the paradisus punta Cana and if the price is right. Paradisus Palma real. Does anyone have any info regarding these resorts? Also what type of wedding are you planning on. Symbolic or legally married in punta Cana.
      Thanks.

I looked at all those resorts but for what I wanted in my wedding package and with our budget we chose Dreams Punta Cana. We're doing a symbolic wedding b/c it's too much stress to get all the paperwork done to legally get married in DR. Congrats on your engagement!!

Cindy

#684 Beachgirl1983

Beachgirl1983
      • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

When are you getting married? What did you get in your package? How many ppl are going. Thank you soo much.

#685 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

When are you getting married? What did you get in your package? How many ppl are going.
        Thank you soo much.

We are getting married June 16th 2014 at Dreams Punta Cana, we're doing the Ultimate wedding package (you can find it on their website) and having approx. 31 people ($66 per person over 20ppl). I did all the travel plans with my TA and she is getting us about $3,000 back in credits and a bunch of free extras. I was def. advise to use one and do a lot of research. I looked everything up for about 2 weeks and than contacted my TA. Also I know with our resort we get a free upgrade to the honeymoon suite as well as free honeymoon extras from them.

#686 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Also, don't forget you need to be there 3 business days prior to the wedding, and weekends and holidays don't count. We're getting married on a monday and have to fly in on wednesday before.

#687 Beachgirl1983

Beachgirl1983
        • 26 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

for the $66 you have to pay extra because you have more than 20 people? Im a bit confused. LOL

Attached Files

#688 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • LocationNJ

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

for the $66 you have to pay extra because you have more than 20 people? Im a bit confused. LOL

Each package at all resorts only include a certain number of guests. My package includes 20 people in the price. We are having more than 20 ppl coming so we have to pay $66 for each additional person over 20 people.

#689 darball16

darball16
          • 11 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

I am getting married in Mexico.....Excellence Playa Mujeres ...06/06/2014

#690 ma329

ma329
            • 32 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 13, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Sint Maarten

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

We are getting married June 16th 2014 at Dreams Punta Cana, we're doing the Ultimate wedding package (you can find it on their website) and having approx. 31 people ($66 per person over 20ppl). I did all the travel plans with my TA and she is getting us about $3,000 back in credits and a bunch of free extras. I was def. advise to use one and do a lot of research. I looked everything up for about 2 weeks and than contacted my TA. Also I know with our resort we get a free upgrade to the honeymoon suite as well as free honeymoon extras from them.

Hey Moodyc82 do you mind sharing your TA info. I've been debating on using one but I think I want to work with one and decrease my responsibility with this part of the planning. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users