Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#631 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

I hate that I can't see pictures yeeeettttt!!!!!!

I fixed it!

#632 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

Pictures embedded instead of as links:

AHHH!! Thanks!!!!

#633 CAKnight

CAKnight
    • 197 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 11, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Key West, FL

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

Thanks for embedding the pics, Jenny!

I love the way the menu looks. 

The top reception site pic has a nice elegance about it!

Pictures embedded instead of as links:

#634 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
    • 315 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

Thank you for embedding, yipeeee!! LOVE THOSE!

#635 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
      • 270 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

I guess ill wait until the wedding is 6 or 7 months away. It gives me enough time to start slimming down so I can do a better estimate of the size I should buy the dress. I am just so scared that the dress will be too big or too small. I guess I would rather it fit too big because there is some fix that could be made! This is so stressful! Sometimes I tell my fiance that we should have just eloped so we did not have to go through all this! lol but deep down we want our wedding so it is what it is. 

#636 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

I fixed it!

Thank you so so much!!

Originally Posted by CAKnight 

Thanks for embedding the pics, Jenny!

I love the way the menu looks. 

The top reception site pic has a nice elegance about it!

That's what I thought about the place too!

Thank you for embedding, yipeeee!! LOVE THOSE!

Thanks!

#637 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
        • 315 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Jessica Correa 

I guess ill wait until the wedding is 6 or 7 months away. It gives me enough time to start slimming down so I can do a better estimate of the size I should buy the dress. I am just so scared that the dress will be too big or too small. I guess I would rather it fit too big because there is some fix that could be made! This is so stressful! Sometimes I tell my fiance that we should have just eloped so we did not have to go through all this! lol but deep down we want our wedding so it is what it is. 

Girl I hear ya! (* waves hands in air dramatically * lOL). My hubby to be has said "elope?" in texts several times now hahaha, but it shall all be worth it on the big day. Being with family, partying, and marrying the person of your dreams, its alllll good!

Do you have a plan for your leaning down process? I am a fitness lover and hope to incorporate this passion into my work someday. If you wanted to chat about anything let me know, i'd be happy to help :)

#638 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • LocationNJ

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

Girl I hear ya! (* waves hands in air dramatically * lOL). My hubby to be has said "elope?" in texts several times now hahaha, but it shall all be worth it on the big day. Being with family, partying, and marrying the person of your dreams, its alllll good!

Do you have a plan for your leaning down process? I am a fitness lover and hope to incorporate this passion into my work someday. If you wanted to chat about anything let me know, i'd be happy to help :)

I'm going to look at dresses in the end of July (having a June wedding next year) and they said if I order than I won't have the dress until December....I'm pretty much to the weight I want to be, trying to lose the last 10lbs so it shouldn't be that bad for alterations but still hate having to worry about not gaining an ounce over the holidays!! Eloping sounds so nice sometimes LOL but I won't. I do kickboxing 2 times a week and than cardio and weight training 3-4 times a week. Sometimes we skip the gym and just go on a long hike.

#639 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
          • 315 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I'm going to look at dresses in the end of July (having a June wedding next year) and they said if I order than I won't have the dress until December....I'm pretty much to the weight I want to be, trying to lose the last 10lbs so it shouldn't be that bad for alterations but still hate having to worry about not gaining an ounce over the holidays!! Eloping sounds so nice sometimes LOL but I won't. I do kickboxing 2 times a week and than cardio and weight training 3-4 times a week. Sometimes we skip the gym and just go on a long hike.

Good stuff! I'm all for non-extreme measures for losing the inches/gaining the muscle mass you want. Giving ourselves time to make the changes is always the best way to approach it I find! it takes time but I am sure you will see yourself exactly as you had hoped! And just beware of the scale ;) it doesn't relay how clothes fit on you! I lost inches and gained muscle mass (therefore weighed more) but the scale can screw with us royally :)

#640 moodyc82

moodyc82
            • 614 posts
            • LocationNJ

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

Good stuff! I'm all for non-extreme measures for losing the inches/gaining the muscle mass you want. Giving ourselves time to make the changes is always the best way to approach it I find! it takes time but I am sure you will see yourself exactly as you had hoped! And just beware of the scale ;) it doesn't relay how clothes fit on you! I lost inches and gained muscle mass (therefore weighed more) but the scale can screw with us royally :)

Oh god I know, I joing myfitnesspal last year and I've lost 16lbs and a bunch of inches. Slow and steady is the best way b/c I haven't gained anything back! And I still eat things I love lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users