Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#5091 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

see Cindy? I told you it was worth it! welcome to the new brides on here. I see one is also getting married at my resort barcelo bavaro palace deluxe! congratulations! so I just got my quote for my custom made vera dress, $1056 and the original is 1450. just need reassurance from my mom it was THE dress. fiance thinks I should go to that store in boston where they film I found the gown but idk, I love my vera

You should get whichever makes YOU happiest

#5092 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

see Cindy? I told you it was worth it! welcome to the new brides on here. I see one is also getting married at my resort barcelo bavaro palace deluxe! congratulations! so I just got my quote for my custom made vera dress, $1056 and the original is 1450. just need reassurance from my mom it was THE dress. fiance thinks I should go to that store in boston where they film I found the gown but idk, I love my vera

I sooo wanted to go there too but didn't want to take the drive. .just being lazy.. you should get what you love..

#5093 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

yea my mom and I agree on the vera lol. good thing is I only pay half now and half before they ship so that works.

#5094 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

yea my mom and I agree on the vera lol. good thing is I only pay half now and half before they ship so that works.

Yes that's good not all at once

#5095 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

and I'll get photos as the dress is created so I'll see the progress the entire way through

#5096 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
            • 187 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:14 AM

and I'll get photos as the dress is created so I'll see the progress the entire way through

Ooooh I'm so excited can't wait to see!! Where/when are you getting hitched Miss Jali?

#5097 MissJali

MissJali
              • 935 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

hi mrspeele! I'm getting married March 8, 2014 @ barcelo.bavaro palace deluxe in Punta Cana. and you? when's your big day?

#5098 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

Make sure you share pics with us..

#5099 lorcas

lorcas
                  • 297 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

So i haven't checked this in over a week...I have a lot of reading to do haha

#5100 myyooths

myyooths
                    • 188 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

I have been traveling for work all week, I've been keeping up with everyone's posts but not posting myself.  I wanted to welcome the 2 new girls, MrsPeele2B and myyooths.  The girls on here have great tips and they are some savvy DIYers, I however am not one of them. I am however very good at ordering off ETSY, it has been my saving grace!

Haha thank you! I will attempt a simple DIY I hope I nail it! Otherwise it's Etsy for me too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users