Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4931 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

Quote: Originally Posted by DeeP10 View Post

If any other ladies want to join the FB page for this group, here's the link.

https://www.facebook.../BDW2014Brides/

Makes it easier to post pics.

It's a private page so just send a request , ill check your credentials and what your wearing at the door. Hahahahaha j/k

See ing all the fun post you girls are doing on FB - I decided to reactivate my other profile and changed the name - Kimberly Rayn - request sent!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4932 niknic456

niknic456
    • 184 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

and by the way, this is the same reason I get so behind, after getting home from work at 7:30, I am so tired that I will NOT get on the computer, all I do is run upstairs to my bed. I never knew building a baby will be this much work and get me so exhausted, I am the epitome of tired. 

Congrats!!!!! :)

#4933 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Cool... I have my first chat with my WC at the end of Sept.  I have a list of questions going... I will get in touch with you when I get back from vacation - I'd def. be interested in any questions you have for me to make sure I ask!!

I would love any tips as well.

Hola chicas! So I just caught up! I turned to my FI a few minutes ago and said " all these women have their FI's Amex cards to buy shit. When do I gt mine ? He just kept changing the channel. Sigh! Lol

Im with you. No wedding Amex either. :-( sure wish I did though.

SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING STARFISH

:grouphug:

Okay Ladies - based on the feedback I have received I have decided that the "Must Sign Up by Date" Will be August 31st.

I will be on vacation until then so I wont have time to get it all together before I come back anyways.

(although I did put together a calendar last night to help me start to figure out how many fish we will need)

I am sure we will be making more friends as time goes by - but we already have some tight months

and I don't want to end up having to do too many fish that it doesn't seem special anymore.

Plus, I originally ask  about doing this in this forum because I love how we are all truly becoming friends

and thought this was a great way for us to share in each other's Big Days.

I am pretty sure that everyone from our close group is already on the list - but just in case I want to give a little more time.

Most of you have already gotten back to my PM with your info - THANK YOU 

For those of you that still need to get back to me - I will reply when I return!

The cut off date to get me your info will be September 15th

I feel it is important to have a final date so that I can truly get the travel plans for the fish nailed down.

We have one fish already Thanks to Katie (zeman321) who had already purchased it for personal use

but has offered it to be used for our sisterhood!  

The Other(s) will need to be ordered, and I would hate to see them become unavailable because we waited too long.

I hope everyone agrees with my plan.  I hope that I do not sound bossy - I just want to make sure this all goes smoothly.

I am very excited you all wanted to do this!!!!

:thewave:

Love it Rayn Great Job!

#4934 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
        • 274 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING STARFISH

:grouphug:

Okay Ladies - based on the feedback I have received I have decided that the "Must Sign Up by Date" Will be August 31st.

I will be on vacation until then so I wont have time to get it all together before I come back anyways.

(although I did put together a calendar last night to help me start to figure out how many fish we will need)

I am sure we will be making more friends as time goes by - but we already have some tight months

and I don't want to end up having to do too many fish that it doesn't seem special anymore.

Plus, I originally ask  about doing this in this forum because I love how we are all truly becoming friends

and thought this was a great way for us to share in each other's Big Days.

I am pretty sure that everyone from our close group is already on the list - but just in case I want to give a little more time.

Most of you have already gotten back to my PM with your info - THANK YOU 

For those of you that still need to get back to me - I will reply when I return!

The cut off date to get me your info will be September 15th

I feel it is important to have a final date so that I can truly get the travel plans for the fish nailed down.

We have one fish already Thanks to Katie (zeman321) who had already purchased it for personal use

but has offered it to be used for our sisterhood!  

The Other(s) will need to be ordered, and I would hate to see them become unavailable because we waited too long.

I hope everyone agrees with my plan.  I hope that I do not sound bossy - I just want to make sure this all goes smoothly.

I am very excited you all wanted to do this!!!!

:thewave:

Thank you for doing this you don't sound bossy but more like a saint!

#4935 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Beautiful job

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

sounds like a great plan!!! thanks for organizing this. i'm so excited to share this starfish with all my BDW sisters!

Love it Rayn Great Job!

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Thank you for doing this you don't sound bossy but more like a saint!

Thanks everyone!  I actually enjoy planning and organizing things so this is fun for me to take the lead on!   I am glad everyone is so easy to work with!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4936 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

Holly - are you in Vegas? I think you said you were flying out this morning??  Hope your flight went smoothly!   Enjoy Yourself!!!

#4937 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

if there is anyone that needs to some tips on conversations with your wedding coodinator, i'd be happy to share any tips that i have. I just had my second one this past friday(16th). i'm at work until 8:00pm but am avail anytime after that. send me a pm and i will send you my cell number and we can chat. I'd love to share and even learn from any of my bdw siSTARS

#4938 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

Who want to come pack for me?!?!?!  I keep making piles of clothes but no actual progress on packing.  Maybe I'll just stay home! hahah

#4939 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

Holly - are you in Vegas? I think you said you were flying out this morning??  Hope your flight went smoothly!   Enjoy Yourself!!!

I will pack for you if you if you will come finish work for me tonight Lol

#4940 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I will pack for you if you if you will come finish work for me tonight
                      Lol

Sounds goo to me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users