Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4911 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I've decided instead of doing message in a bottle as party favor I am goijg to do gift bag in each chair with the mib, a fan, and another small token so that I don't have to pay separate for bringing so many items and for set up. So now may be good idea to do koozies from iriental trading. I probably nees to split them with someone

Ahhh - then it sounds like you have some Shopping to DO!!!!!!  hahahahah

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

So party city has blow up pool rafts for 59 cents ladies lol

Aw man - I thought getting some inflatable noodles for .75 each was a good deal. . . .    hmmmmm HAHaha

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Wow that's a lot of carts

I'll tell him...hahah

YES - it is a lot of carts.... no more website sharing for me ladies!! I don't need any other ideas!!!!!!! hahha

THANKS - I'm sure he will just LOVE that convo!!! 

All of my vista print pot bags have arrived! Now I need to focus in my dress, accessories, bms bags and paying for the wedding. Today FI said do you know what a budget is. Y'all know what that means.... Amex bill came

I typed oot and my phone autocorrect to pot lol

Might need some pot bags too : ) hahhaahah

Originally Posted by Cherina 

I want to join... I am 2.14.14

Cool Cherina - Since you have been such an amazing help to me I will Add you!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4912 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
    • 202 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

i got my two tone totes from vistaprint. they're not too bad so i'm keeping them. i only ordered 10 just in case.

#4913 DeeP10

DeeP10
    • 270 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

Hola chicas! So I just caught up! I turned to my FI a few minutes ago and said " all these women have their FI's Amex cards to buy shit. When do I gt mine ? He just kept changing the channel. Sigh! Lol

#4914 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:56 AM

Hahah - Your cute! So although it is private - I posted (and deleted) something earlier because it shows up under your 'recent activity'   I know I sound dramatic since someone would have to be looking at my page to see my recent activity but I'd rather not risk it! I'm still thinking about setting up a different profile to use - I will check out what you ladies are doing on there - I just may not post . . . .  for now!   Someone please Tell him to put a ring on it and then I will tell EVERYONE!!  hahahaha

I feel the same way. I don't want so many wedding contest I want all of my activity show up my friends' timelines. I don't think Facebook allows one person to have multiple personal accounts, but you can set up a business page or fan page under the same account. http://thewriteconve...e-multiple.html

#4915 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
        • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hola chicas! So I just caught up! I turned to my FI a few minutes ago and said " all these women have their FI's Amex cards to buy shit. When do I gt mine ? He just kept changing the channel. Sigh! Lol

Ha! I hear you! However, don't feel bad, as I don't have any wedding credit cards either! LOL We are putting just about everything on debit cards so that we do have some recourse from the bank if something goes wrong, but still are debt free by our honeymoon. (Some things have to be paid with wire transfers, no getting around it.) I found a great local bank that not only has good customer service, it allows you to collect rewards for transactions.

#4916 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:05 AM

Cool... I have my first chat with my WC at the end of Sept.  I have a list of questions going... I will get in touch with you when I get back from vacation - I'd def. be interested in any questions you have for me to make sure I ask!!

I'm here fir yoy. Just let me know

#4917 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:11 AM

Ha! I hear you! However, don't feel bad, as I don't have any wedding credit cards either! LOL We are putting just about everything on debit cards so that we do have some recourse from the bank if something goes wrong, but still are debt free by our honeymoon. (Some things have to be paid with wire transfers, no getting around it.) I found a great local bank that not only has good customer service, it allows you to collect rewards for transactions.

I don't havd. A weddibg cc either Lol

#4918 moodyc82

moodyc82
              • 614 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
              • LocationNJ

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:07 AM

We put everything on his cabellas credit card and rack up points which is money we can spend there and pay it off before the bill comes so we dont have to pay interest lol

#4919 Shara1984

Shara1984
              • 345 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Shara1984 

All of my vista print pot bags have arrived! Now I need to focus in my dress, accessories, bms bags and paying for the wedding. Today FI said do you know what a budget is. Y'all know what that means.... Amex bill came

i got my two tone totes from vistaprint. they're not too bad so i'm keeping them. i only ordered 10 just in case.

Yep!

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Hola chicas!

So I just caught up!

I turned to my FI a few minutes ago and said " all these women have their FI's Amex cards to buy shit. When do I gt mine ? He just kept changing the channel.

Sigh! Lol

I love amex. It is my only credit card. Don't need anything else except my debit card

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DeeP10 

Hola chicas!

So I just caught up!

I turned to my FI a few minutes ago and said " all these women have their FI's Amex cards to buy shit. When do I gt mine ? He just kept changing the channel.

Sigh! Lol

I don't have a wedding credit card. We have always used amex. What I like about it is that you only purchase what you can afford to pay off each month. Plus with american express if you have any troubles they are very proactive in retrieving your money. We are ordering and paying everything via amex or our debit card (credit unions which do the same as amex). We aren't going in debt for our wedding or honeymoon. Not an option. I already have student loans lol

#4920 Shara1984

Shara1984
                • 345 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

We also have 100,000+ in points on our amex. We are saving that to use for another trip next year. I use it as an excuse lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users