Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4801 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Futurebride714 

Damn girl!!!! You are a month before me as far as wedding dates and you have accomplished a whole lot. That's awesome!!  I'm still trying lock a date in!! Geesh, how long have you been planning??

for my destination wedding since march. I called sandals first to make sure the date that I wanted was avail, once they said yes and let me know all the time they had avail for that day, I then called my travel agent so she could get it booked and get me booked, etc and with sandals, they can go ahead and lock you in for date for room, wedding date, and you have 7 days from that date to have deposit paid

#4802 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

Damn girl!!!! You are a month before me as far as wedding dates and you have accomplished a whole lot. That's awesome!!  I'm still trying lock a date in!! Geesh, how long have you been planning??

it will come, just take a breather and relax, the girls here are a godsent so rely on us all for whatever you need as i'm sure we will need some of your great ideas

#4803 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
      • 52 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 13, 1901

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

That bouquet is beautiful!! Did you do the customized package? How may guest are you expecting?

#4804 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
      • 52 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

Yes, this website is awesome because we all are experiencing process of the planning all together as well as venting and sharing great ideas!!! 

#4805 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

That bouquet is beautiful!! Did you do the customized package? How may guest are youb expecting?

yes I customzed, I sorta tweaked the free package so to speak, I really only estimate truly about 20-25 ppl at  most will actually show up

#4806 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

just here not fb for me

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I am actually doing both

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

I can do either by FB is way easier to follow and respond to

Ok - sounds like both will be active!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4807 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
          • 52 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Wow! You are certainly on a roll! I need major help!! I just got off the phone with my travel agency.  I'm will be meeting with my agent on Sunday.  My dilema is finding a great resort suitable and affortable for my family and guests!!! I need to be lead in some type of direction because right now, I'm all over the place! LOL All I know is that I want to be married on a beautiful island beach in the month of July for a great price! LOLOL

#4808 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

this is my bouquet from sandals, it was pricey, yes I know, but it was the one I truly wanted(plus I used my wedding credit they gave to me), it has my colors in my wedding(fuchsia, tangerine , yellow) my girls dresses are canary yellow like the color in bouquet

MMM I love that one too... I love that whole package actually!   Nice choice!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4809 Futurebride714

Futurebride714
            • 52 posts

In Jamaica perferrably Montego Bay!!!

#4810 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Wow! You are certainly on a roll! I need major help!! I just got off the phone with my travel agency.  I'm will be meeting with my agent on Sunday.  My dilema is finding a great resort suitable and affortable for my family and guests!!! I need to be lead in some type of direction because right now, I'm all over the place! LOL All I know is that I want to be married on a beautiful island beach in the month of July for a great price! LOLOL

Well knowing you want that stuff is a good start!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users