Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4751 Shara1984

Shara1984
  • 345 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:13 AM

Good morning ladies. I made it. Off from work!!!!

#4752 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
    • 49 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:14 AM

Same with me I also sent out very detailed email and still get asked

Lol I refuse to answer. I say "if you still have questions after reading the invite please call me".

#4753 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:17 AM

Good morning ladies. I made it. Off from work!!!!

Whoot whoot

#4754 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:18 AM

Lol I refuse to answer. I say "if you still have questions after reading the invite please call me".

They read and still ask again and again

#4755 lorcas

lorcas
          • 297 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:43 AM

So I have been MIA..but I'm back!! Had some personal things to deal with. But in the words of Bob Marley...every little thing's gonna be alright! 

I have A LOT of catching up to do. Last I read we were figuring out which starfish to buy for the starfish sharing! I am way behind haha

#4756 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
            • 288 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

Awww, sorry! Hopefully she will get better by then so she can share your big day with you! Hugs 

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Its ok. I'm sooo fighting the urge shop today. I found out lastnight my mother will not be able to atten my wedding. Her dialysis is now going to be 3x week and vertigo is preventing her from flying. Maybe it will improve in the months to come

#4757 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
              • 288 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

I know we have all said that you are ok with not wanting him to go, but don't forget its your FH wedding too, and regardless of his condition, its his father; sometimes we just have to go with the flow .  Whatever the final decision is, I hope for the best. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I KNOW what I forgot....the FI stuff...

So for the last 6 weeks I basically haven't even seen my FI b/c when we had a talk about how much money we still need for the wedding he's gone APE with saving.....it's ridiculious. I'm happy b/c we managed to just save $1,500 in two weeks because of it but it's summer time and I'd like to spend some times with him. He's worked so much overtime that I think I've spent one day with him in the last month and a half. I can't work overtime at work, it's only allowed if it's preapproved and for a special reason. Like in Nov I'll get some OT b/c of the budget books I have to do for the org.....which i HATE doing btw. But he seriously could pick up OT every day. His deductions from his check yesterday was more than I made in two weeks....that's sick.....anyways....that's all he has had input on for the wedding, other than the cost he could careless what goes on, except the crap with his father. We had another fight about that before I went out lastnight, think that was the reason I drank so much wine. I tried telling him if his father wants help that's great but he needs to tell him that we do not feel that it is healthy for an alcoholic to be in an AI resort.....he will not listen though and it's really starting to piss me off. He keeps swearing the man will screw up before and he'll have to uninvite him but my whole thing is what if he doesn't.......ugh......back to "working"

#4758 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                • 288 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

Believe me, people just want the easy way, I have a website which no one have visited and people that visited, still ask me 1000 questions that they could find the answer for in there. Can I see your invites? 

Originally Posted by 1stmarriage 

My Passport invitations were a absolute hit!! My future in laws keeps ordering extra just to give out as keep sakes. With all the info that I provided in the book, I still get asked questions!! Ugh, I wish people would just read everything in there first!!

#4759 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                  • 288 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

I finally got all catch up with this thread, are we still going to post in here and in the FB group? I think I will have to quit my job to be able to keep up with the two. LOL 

GOOD MORNING LADIES! And thank you all that congratulated me. It's indeed very exciting and scary at the same time. 

#4760 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                    • 288 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

BTW, my FB name is Sobeida Manan, I tried to add many of you but I got too many people with the same name and did  not wanted to be a weirdo adding people by mistake. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users