Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4681 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

So. . . .  what is everyone's thoughts about. . . . 

The traveling starfish....  in trying to keep it going amongst out little group of friends I feel like we need to figure out if all of our friends have been added to the list.

In order to be able to come up with a solid plan on making sure everyone gets the fish on time I feel like this is necessary - with the list we have now there are going to be a couple of tricky exchanges to figure out.  

Is everyone on the list already??  Do you see anyone missing that might be on vacation or something and hasn't been around to be added?  Should be put a must "sign up by" date?  Or should we just leave it open for others to join?  

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4682 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
    • 202 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

where is everyone?!?

shopping for more shit to put it my OOT bags lol

#4683 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

shopping for more shit to put it my OOT bags lol

Hahah - Yes you are probably right!!!!!

I am bored and sitting here wondering what I can look for 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4684 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

The traveling starfish....  in trying to keep it going amongst out little group of friends I feel like we need to figure out if all of our friends have been added to the list.

In order to be able to come up with a solid plan on making sure everyone gets the fish on time I feel like this is necessary - with the list we have now there are going to be a couple of tricky exchanges to figure out.  

Is everyone on the list already??  Do you see anyone missing that might be on vacation or something and hasn't been around to be added?  Should be put a must "sign up by" date?  Or should we just leave it open for others to join?  

October/November seems tricky. Any 2 brides getting married at the same destination? Seems kinda close where we need 4?? i have no idea.

#4685 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

So in terms on honoring my friend that passed:

I'm thinking of leaving a seat empty at the ceremony with a reserved sign? Is that tacky? What do you girls think?

#4686 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I'm thinking of leaving a seat empty at the ceremony with a reserved sign? Is that tacky? What do you girls think?

I think that is amazing!!    Maybe place a framed picture of him with some flowers on it or something!!!

#4687 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

Hahah - Yes you are probably right!!!!!

I am bored and sitting here wondering what I can look for yall

see yall tried to put that oot shopping shit on me, lol, i havent'been doing any shopping today. but m y ass did a whole lot of looking.lol

#4688 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
              • 274 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I don't think it's tacky at all, I think it's beautiful!!

#4689 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

ne

in being fair to everyone i think we definitely need a sign up by date. of course we can all be friends and supportive but we need to find a last date to sign up in order to keep things in order with passing of starfish.

#4690 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

in being fair to everyone i think we definitely need a sign up by date. of course we can all be friends and supportive but we need to find a last date to sign up in order to keep things in order with passing of starfish.

Noted!   will wait to get some more feed back from other ladies too! THANKS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users