Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4621 Shara1984

Shara1984
  • 345 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:19 AM

I have a few questions: 1. Has anyone purchased or browsed for the sand kit? 2. I should wait to purchase my jewelry until I actually purchase my dress right? 3. Have you seen any deals on the fans? Raffia or the plain ones? Im shopping this am for a little bit then i am going to bed. Im working night shift tonight boo!

#4622 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:30 AM

Wow ladies... I've been gone for 6days.. (electronic free vacation I have a 13yr daughter who loves her phone) . I have a lot of catching up (10 pages) but a few thing I'll like to know- Is it to late to add myself to be part of the traveling starfish? I vas2014 June 15, 2014.

#4623 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
    • 202 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Shara1984 

I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone purchased or browsed for the sand kit?

2. I should wait to purchase my jewelry until I actually purchase my dress right?

3. Have you seen any deals on the fans? Raffia or the plain ones?

Im shopping this am for a little bit then i am going to bed. Im working night shift tonight boo!

i'm going with https://foreverframe.com/ for my sand kit. there are tons of DIY in here if you're crafty and don't want to shell out $70 for it. i'm just too lazy to do all the DIY stuff. it's just easier to "click and add to cart" haha

#4624 Shara1984

Shara1984
    • 345 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:49 AM

I have a few questions: 1. Has anyone purchased or browsed for the sand kit? 2. I should wait to purchase my jewelry until I actually purchase my dress right? 3. Have you seen any deals on the fans? Raffia or the plain ones? Im shopping this am for a little bit then i am going to bed. Im working night shift tonight boo!

i'm going with https://foreverframe.com/ for my sand kit. there are tons of DIY in here if you're crafty and don't want to shell out $70 for it. i'm just too lazy to do all the DIY stuff. it's just easier to "click and add to cart" haha

Yes! I agree to that

#4625 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Wow ladies... I've been gone for 6days.. (electronic free vacation I have a 13yr daughter who loves her phone) . I have a lot of catching up (10 pages) but a few thing I'll like to know-
      Is it to late to add myself to be part of the traveling starfish? I vas2014 June 15, 2014.

I knew someone was the day before mine!!! lol

I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone purchased or browsed for the sand kit?

2. I should wait to purchase my jewelry until I actually purchase my dress right?

3. Have you seen any deals on the fans? Raffia or the plain ones?

Im shopping this am for a little bit then i am going to bed. Im working night shift tonight boo!

Michael's sells the fans & sand kits and you can use a coupon for them.....probably the cheapest. I'm waiting on the jewelry until I go in for a dress fitting b/c I want to see if it goes with my dress. I'm thinking of pearls

#4626 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:26 AM

All of this sounds like a good reason to eventually adopt and give a child a great home :-) 

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

My FI has a blood condition that will be passed on to our child if we have one and were not sure we want to do that. He almost died from it 6yrs ago and will be on meds the rest of his life. Also, not sure he can actually have kids bci effected his man parts. Plus, my mother has paranoid schizephrenia and i dont but i might carry the gene, dont want to give my child that along with a bunch of other bad crap in the family. Plus were getting old and are not financial able to even consider a child....i knowtey say you never are but to even get a house in our area isnt going to happen for at least two years

#4627 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Did you see they have an extra 10% off with the code super10?? Ughh.....need to step away from the mouse.....

SIDE NOTE, got up at 4:50am and went to the gym before work.....my legs are dying from my 50min run LOL but it felt great!

yes, i used it when i ordered my thank you notes and then i ordered a pink and orange jute bage for 2.98 and sarong for .69. lol

#4628 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
          • 288 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:34 AM

That site is dangerous!

Originally Posted by pongyang2001 

i know!!! i'm blaming kellie for our OOT addiction LOL

#4629 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:53 AM

Quote:

All i want to know is 1. Did yall sleep last night and 2. What are we buying?

I did sleep good last night and surprisingly today i've not bought anything other than sarong and a jute tote bage, that were 3.78 together. lol

#4630 vas2014

vas2014
              • 159 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:54 AM

[quote name="moodyc82 Yes my thoughts when I read this. 1st thing was I'll leave it w Mayte @ Jellyfish then I I realize your getting married @ Dreams. I have some local attending our wedding we can take a drive up to dreams resort & spa. We'll figure it out..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users