Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4591 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

Since my ceremony is outside in gazebo om beach. I'm yhinking I will placd each bag in seat with fan inside bag

Bath and bodyeorks has mini handsanitizers 5 for 5

#4592 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Since my ceremony is outside in gazebo om beach. I'm yhinking I will placd each bag in seat with fan inside bag

I am doing fans and something else (like confetti or something) for the wedding day bags I plan on making.... I will have them delivered to every ones room that morning.  

I was planning on getting up early and doing "ding dong dashes" to get them to everyone in their rooms but I was told that my concierge would deliver them for me LOL

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4593 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

brownsugar said yes to the dress and it is really pretty!!! Sending you a request! I just turn 34 (on monday) and I'll be 35 by the time I get married. . .  I haven't had that feeling yet either! hahaha

Why didn't you tell us..Happy belated bday. .when id everyone else's bday? We need a calender with b'day and wed days. This group reminds me og the girls on the knot dw group I was on a few years back before we had to postpone:-(. .was small intimate group like us

So cute.. Love me...

#4594 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
        • Community Manager
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Why didn't you tell us..Happy belated bday. .when id everyone else's bday? We need a calender with b'day and wed days. This group reminds me og the girls on the knot dw group I was on a few years back before we had to postpone:-(. .was small intimate group like us

Haha I don't know - I forgot it was my birthday until i was given a cake at dinner on Saturday HAHA  

That would be cool if we there was a way to make a calender on here for all that stuff.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4595 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Oppps  and 

Thank you!!!

#4596 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

I am doing fans and something else (like confetti or something) for the wedding day bags I plan on making.... I will have them delivered to every ones room that morning.   I was planning on getting up early and doing "ding dong dashes" to get them to everyone in their rooms but I was told that my concierge would deliver them for me LOL

G reat because you don't want to run around day of.

Bath and bodyeorks has mini handsanitizers 5 for 5

Thanks gotta get there

I have two different coupons for B&BW right now - one is for 20% off your purchase and the other is $10 a $30 purchase.....   I don't have them in front of me but I think they are both good until this weekend (maybe) Usually if you say you have a coupon on your phone they will just ask you for the code from it... I can get you the code(s)  if you want... or you might have them in your email if you get emails from the LOL

Would love then..how the heck am I not signed up to their emails. .gotta do that

#4597 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

Omg - i have over $200 of stuff in my cart on that site right now! Are you buying the bags now?  did you still want to do a split on the koozies from there?   (that was you right? - that was like 10,000 post ago!) hahaha

He decided he wants the custom ones from etsy so he's paying for them. Lol

#4598 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

G reat because you don't want to run around day of. Thanks gotta get there Would love then..how the heck am I not signed up to their emails. .gotta do that

They gave me one today to do survey and yhst one has no expiration

#4599 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Haha I don't know - I forgot it was my birthday until i was given a cake at dinner on Saturday HAHA   That would be cool if we there was a way to make a calender on here for all that stuff.

Oppps  and  Thank you!!!

Your very welcome..I started forgetting after 30 lol

#4600 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                    • Community Manager
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

G reat because you don't want to run around day of.
                      That is what my TA said... she thought I was crazy for even thinking about doing that.... I thought it would be fun!  Its only 10 room! hahaha

Thanks gotta get there

Would love then..how the heck am I not signed up to their emails. .gotta do that
                      I'll go grab them in a minute......  I LOVE how you an use the coupons on stuff that is on sale .. so the 5 for $5 you can get 20% off - that is a STEAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users