Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4491 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
  • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

No, your math is not wrong, I am a bargainer, I refuse to pay full price for everything. HAHA. I get so confused talking to you, I am a soon Mrs. D. LOL 

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

Obviously my math is wrong oops sorry girl, your price does sound better! 

#4492 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
    • 274 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. SmhI'll be ok soon

I am so sorry for your loss.  We are all here for you {{Hugs}}

#4493 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Thanks girl No he will not be invited, he has chosen not to be a part of our lives at all ever and he has failed to get help when he has been told by the courts, by all of us, and by the doctors in the hospitals. I will continue to hild hatred in my heart for this man for the simple fact that he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. His mother fell down the stairs b/c he was too drunk to help her do laundry and would be passed out on the floor, in turn she died because of his neglect. I have zero respect for the man. Nop enot yet......say's its in transit today ugh No he's not getting help No she doesn't plan to babysit him lol and he is not getting help UGH that is horrible :( so sorry hunnie Thanks

Sad that he's not..most will hit rock bottom before they realize. Wow can't believe you still have not received your package. Crazy

#4494 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

*hugs* girl, he could of been born with a heart issue. I was and I constantly have to get my levels checked and things like that b/c I'm at high risk of heart attack. My father had his first one at 32 and I'm only a year and a half away from that age......

Scary

Thanks girls. It's been a rough night and day. Since our highschool was so small and our friends crossed over into college, i've been getting a lot of texts from people trying to break the news before I went on fb. He passed away from a heart attack at 28. It's so shocking because this guy was so healthy and athletic, he trained and did marathons. Smhcrybaby2.gif I'll be ok soon

So young :-(..sad

#4495 moodyc82

moodyc82
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Sad that he's not..most will hit rock bottom before they realize.

Wow can't believe you still have not received your package. Crazy

yeah I'm not sure how much worse he can get LOL and it still hasn't been delivered and the mail has been......annoyed....

#4496 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
          • 599 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

Ladies:

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

#4497 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:56 AM

yeah I'm not sure how much worse he can get LOL and it still hasn't been delivered and the mail has been......annoyed....

Very annoying :-(

#4498 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
              • 288 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

I want to see it! thank you 

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Ladies:

I have great news.  I said yes to the dress!!!!  I don't want to post it here, in case my FH or savvy guests stumble across this board, but I'd be happy to share over PM.

#4499 moodyc82

moodyc82
                • 614 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                • LocationNJ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Ladies:

send to meeeeeee

#4500 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
                • 202 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
                • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

No, your math is not wrong, I am a bargainer, I refuse to pay full price for everything. HAHA. I get so confused talking to you, I am a soon Mrs. D. LOLĀ 

funny you say that coz i got confused too hahah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users