Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4381 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Ok Angela,

Can i just tell you I'm jealous of your reception location!!! What a great site!!! Mine isn't as nice but here it is.

www.weddingwire.com/jalimel

#4382 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by niknic456 

I did call JetBlue, but I thought it was weired as well since every other airline offers the program so long as you have 10 people or more. I prefer Jet Blue beause it has better amenities than most airlines. Maybe I will call again and see if I can speak to someone else!!!

so did you just call the airlines and ask them group rate for wedding.? do they  accept deposit and payments?

#4383 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

okkkkkk  my pookies...

this is totally off the starfish subject, but i had to share it with you. so i found the most incredible idea for thank you cards. Get this, they are the plantable thank you up. they have wildflowers or herbs seeds embedded in the paper, ans you people that you send thank your notes to, just drop them in ground or pot,water and watch them grow just like your love...AMAZING. i found some very inexpensive ones at www.supergiftplace.com (at i found sooo much on this site as well) found them at  other websites, but this was most inexpensive at  .99 piece was steal. i know we all wanted to slow down from shopping but i had to share this with my bridal SISTARS. love you girls

#4384 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

Ok Angela, Can i just tell you I'm jealous of your reception location!!! What a great site!!! Mine isn't as nice but here it is. www.weddingwire.com/jalimel

I like your website and such a cute story :)

#4385 niknic456

niknic456
        • 184 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

This is one of the few instances...you can actually turn into BRIDEZILLAAAAA

lol. Yes try again!!!

Well I tried it again....let's just say I didn't get a group contract with Jet Blue...lol

#4386 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Ok Angela,

Can i just tell you I'm jealous of your reception location!!! What a great site!!! Mine isn't as nice but here it is.

www.weddingwire.com/jalimel

Great website! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4387 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
            • Community Manager
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I think it should be the same, that way no one can tell.we had two different one

I was kind of thinking the same thing!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4388 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
              • Community Manager
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Love the website angela!

Mines nothing fancy but heres the link
                http://www.theknot.c...g/Roy-and-Cindy

aw I tried to look but it gave me an error : (

#4389 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
                • 274 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Ladies I don't know if I ever posted my wedding site!

I told my FI that since we are both tech nerds that I would much rather have an awesome wedding website over flowers (I know I'm strange). So we both decided to put more work into our site!

It's not completely to the point I want it to be but here it is!

http://www.angelaplusbill.com

You're website is seriously amazing, it's professional quality. Mine is not NEARLY as exciting but I really liked looking at everyone else's. It's nice to put faces to you lovely gals and here your stories so here is mine

http://Michael-and-H....ourwedding.com

#4390 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                  • Community Manager
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

You're website is seriously amazing, it's professional quality. Mine is not NEARLY as exciting but I really liked looking at everyone else's. It's nice to put faces to you lovely gals and here your stories so here is mine

http://Michael-and-H....ourwedding.com

I think it is really nice!

I have the one theknot give you but I haven't done much with it....  All you ladies are making me think I should!   

Peeerrrrrrr Pressure!! hahah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users