Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4251 cocoluv

cocoluv
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image

Swarovski Crystal Elements Pearlescent Blue Green Dancin Sea Starfish Pin Brooch

Posted Image

Starfish Fashion Pin - Silver Plate Accented with Blue and Clear Swarovski Crystal

Posted Image

Colorful Crystal Rhinestone Gold Tone Ocean Sea Starfish Star Shape Pin Brooch

Posted Image Tropical Beach Sugar Starfish Sea Star Tiki Decor 8" Lt Blue STARFISH Wall Decor Ocean Beach Tropical Fish Bath Aquarium Nautical

4" Blue STARFISH Wall Decor Ocean Beach Tropical Fish Bath Aquarium Nautical

Some ideas at first search!

Love love love the second one...... Love it..

#4252 niknic456

niknic456
    • 184 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

I'm so happy that we're doing the starfish exchange! Not to worry if we have two weddings that are close together, as we can always get two charms going!

***** You have to copy and paste this entire message into a new message box - it doesn't seem to be working when you click quote - Please & Thank You*****

Please Past your username and Wedding date in Order below if you are interested in doing a "Starfish Sharing" with our awesome group of ladies here!!

hclibby1982-February 7, 2014

missjali -March 8, 2014

Brownsugarbride-April 25, 2014

lorcas- may 23, 2014

shugapop1- June 7,2014

Moodyc82 - June 16th 2014

Rayndrop - October 22, 2014

Basically, we need to find a starfish to use - Who ever is getting married first will have it in her wedding some how (part of the decorations, in her bouquet, on her veil, really however you want) Once she is back from her wedding she will send it off to the next bride - to - be and so on. . . It could be your something borrowed - or if you already have something I think it would be a cute way for us all to be part of each other's weddings!

This a very cute idea...I wish I could participate but I know I would never mail the starfish to the next bride, I would ride around with it n my car and never mail it out...lol!!! Have fun and super cute idea!

#4253 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

This a very cute idea...I wish I could participate but I know I would never mail the starfish to the next bride, I would ride around with it n my car and never mail it out...lol!!! Have fun and super cute idea!

Lol...since our dates are so close, I could come to your hotel and pick it up just to make sure you didn't run away! Lol

#4254 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

Omg! Cocoluv.. not the booty pop. Let me get my dollars out. Lol

#4255 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
          • Community Manager
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Lol...since our dates are so close, I could come to your hotel and pick it up just to make sure you didn't run away! Lol

Aww.. thats perfect! hahah

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#4256 cocoluv

cocoluv
            • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Omg! Cocoluv.. not the booty pop. Let me get my dollars out. Lol

Lmao... Okaaaaay!!!

#4257 cocoluv

cocoluv
              • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Too too funny!!!

#4258 shugapop1

shugapop1
                • 868 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

I'm game for this. This sound so fun

#4259 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Lmao... Okaaaaay!!!

Got my dollars waving. Waiting for my dance. Lmao

#4260 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

Posted Image

Swarovski Crystal Elements Pearlescent Blue Green Dancin Sea Starfish Pin Brooch

Posted Image

Starfish Fashion Pin - Silver Plate Accented with Blue and Clear Swarovski Crystal

Posted Image

Colorful Crystal Rhinestone Gold Tone Ocean Sea Starfish Star Shape Pin Brooch

Posted Image Tropical Beach Sugar Starfish Sea Star Tiki Decor 8" Lt Blue STARFISH Wall Decor Ocean Beach Tropical Fish Bath Aquarium Nautical

4" Blue STARFISH Wall Decor Ocean Beach Tropical Fish Bath Aquarium Nautical

Some ideas at first search!

That second one is my favorite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users