Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4151 cocoluv

cocoluv
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

I think for a DW the more notice the better.  I sent my STD with 8 months but that's only because my engagement will be 9 months to the day. We wanted a winter wedding in a tropical destination and after 4 years together I wasn't going to wait until 2015, some people thought 8 months wasn't enough notice but it's the best we could do...

Question.... When did you send out your invitations? I'm wondering when I should do that...

#4152 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

Hugs momma.... So sad.. Praying for you and the family

Thank you so much. Nowwww time for some more margaritas yess

#4153 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

Question.... When did you send out your invitations? I'm wondering when I should do that...

I sent my savd the dates at the year mark and sendi g my invitations out in December-January timeframe

#4154 hclibby1982

hclibby1982
        • 274 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

I'm sending them out around Oct 1st and RSVP is due 11/15 (my wedding is 2/7 and the final count to my WC is due 12/22). This will give me time to track down any delinquents

#4155 cocoluv

cocoluv
          • 177 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

I sent my savd the dates at the year mark and sendi g my invitations out in December-January timeframe

Ok... I still haven't sent mine out... I just stuffed them in envelopes yesterday... They will be mailed on Monday... I know our weddings are about a week apart... I'm behind the eight ball... Lol...

#4156 moodyc82

moodyc82
            • 614 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
            • LocationNJ

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

My save the dates went out july 10th. My invites are going out Nov 14th and my RSVP date is Feb 16th. I have to have my numbers in to my WC on march 16th and all payments are due to the TA by April 14TH

#4157 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

mailed on Monday... I know our weddings are about a week apart... I'm behind the eight ball... Lol...[/quote] No your not. Just pace yourself so as not to get overwhelmed. I wanna send my damn invites out right now but dont want it to be too early and people forget

#4158 cocoluv

cocoluv
              • 177 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

I want to do passport invitations... But there is so much info that I'm not sure which way to turn... Lol.. Should I do it myself.? Do I have what it takes to do it myself? Should I order them on etsy? I have never shopped on etsy before so I am so reluctant... Ugh... And I want the invites to look a lil elegant (to please my mom)... She wants me to do traditional invites, but I absolutely refuse to spend that kind of money... No, no, no... ** venting**

#4159 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                • 288 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

Check out Vanessa's template, it's adorable, she is here on BDW, but don't remember her user name now, let me know if you would like to have her contact info.

I want to do passport invitations... But there is so much info that I'm not sure which way to turn... Lol.. Should I do it myself.? Do I have what it takes to do it myself? Should I order them on etsy? I have never shopped on etsy before so I am so reluctant... Ugh... And I want the invites to look a lil elegant (to please my mom)... She wants me to do traditional invites, but I absolutely refuse to spend that kind of money... No, no, no... ** venting**

#4160 moodyc82

moodyc82
                  • 614 posts
                  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                  • LocationNJ

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Ive ordered on etsy b4, they pay through paypal which will always protect you. I did my own passport invites bc im not paying $190 for 30 invites on etsy. Cost me $47 in total to do 50 invites with rsvp cards and envelopes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users