Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4081 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by niknic456 

It's an eBay store, I will post the name as soon as I get to my desktop....if anyone is in the NY/NJ area there is a shop called Renee Bridals in Bloomfield, NJ and all of his dresses are custom made by him (Renee) and super affordable. He's doing my alterations, if any one knows what the Maggie Sotero Divina gown looks like, made a replica for $800. He had me fooled because I said wow that Divina is beautiful and that's when he told me that every dress in his shop is custom made by him...of course you have to wait 4-6 mths for your gown.

OMG seriously? Because I have a Vera Wang i'd like replicated lol thanks for the info! im going to look him up

#4082 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
    • 288 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

OMG, this tread is so long and good that it would take me a week to get catch up, I posted in here when there were like 6 pages of post, now I come back to see this, I don't even know where to start. 

#4083 niknic456

niknic456
      • 184 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

The eBay seller who has wedding dresses is "gigiandhoss". My gown is by Monique Luo and like I said I purchased brand new with tags attached for less than $226 and i thimk o paid $25 for shipping...she was even nice enough to ship the dress in a huge box so the dress didn't wrinkle. And even though my dress was cheap I will not trash it!!!! LoL

#4084 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Just think of all the fun you'll have, MrsTobeD!!! going thru this treasure-trove of info :) happy reading / shopping / planning! Cheers :)

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4085 niknic456

niknic456
          • 184 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

Also just a helpful tip for ebay gown shopping....if you find a gown for an amazing price and its too big/small, remember you can make it a corset back for cheap. I'm having a corset back added for $80 because my gown was 2 sizes too big.

#4086 LoriGran

LoriGran
            • 339 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
            • LocationMexico

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

It's an eBay store, I will post the name as soon as I get to my desktop....if anyone is in the NY/NJ area there is a shop called Renee Bridals in Bloomfield, NJ and all of his dresses are custom made by him (Renee) and super affordable. He's doing my alterations, if any one knows what the Maggie Sotero Divina gown looks like, made a replica for $800. He had me fooled because I said wow that Divina is beautiful and that's when he told me that every dress in his shop is custom made by him...of course you have to wait 4-6 mths for your gown.

Just went to try on the Maggie Sottero Divina yesterday at Arlene's Bridal in Bloomfied!! It "was" my dream dress but it wasn't it! And the price was crazy!!! That's awesome you got a replica for that price!!!!

#4087 LoriGran

LoriGran
            • 339 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
            • LocationMexico

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

Hello Ladies!! Anyone buying linen napkins .. this website has a lot of variety and good prices. The color I wanted was sold out but found the same napkins from the same company in stock on Amazon. I received today and they are exactly the color shown on the picture and great size. Would definitely recommend! (AlexisinJamaica passed on the info) www.linentablecloth.com

#4088 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

Hello Ladies!! Anyone buying linen napkins .. this website has a lot of variety and good prices. The color I wanted was sold out but found the same napkins from the same company in stock on Amazon. I received today and they are exactly the color shown on the picture and great size. Would definitely recommend! (AlexisinJamaica passed on the info) www.linentablecloth.com

i bought my linens tableclothsfactory.com which is a little cheaper and I'm pleased with the quality. so either choice girls!

#4089 niknic456

niknic456
              • 184 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

Just went to try on the Maggie Sottero Divina yesterday at Arlene's Bridal in Bloomfied!! It "was" my dream dress but it wasn't it! And the price was crazy!!! That's awesome you got a replica for that price!!!!

Renee's Bridal is right around the corner from Arlene's Bridal on Broad Street.

#4090 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
                • Community Manager
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by hclibby1982 

Yes I already bought the flower off Etsy, came in the mail yesterday

I know the pictures you're talking about, they do look gorgeous.  I'd ask your WC how windy it is generally. 

It is really pretty!!!

I will have to ask. . . I have a first call set up with her at the end of Sept.  I'm gonna have a loooong list of questions by then hhaha

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users