Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#4071 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I need a drink too

too bad you're in georgia...too far from me :( where in georgia are you exactly? is it anywhere near savannah? my best friend is moving down there in jan

#4072 niknic456

niknic456
    • 184 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

This is the one thing that I am leaving to my FI - I told him already that the only thing he HAS to do for this whole wedding thing is pick out our first dance song..... He's even got more time to do it because we aren't doing the dance until our AHR... he better not mess this up HAHAH

The only song I have picked is my dance with my Dad.

Have you picked yours out?

I haven't picked any songs as of yet, I have some ideas but I was curious to know what you guys would be jamming to at your weddings! ;)

#4073 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

too bad you're in georgia...too far from me :( where in georgia are you exactly? is it anywhere near savannah? my best friend is moving down there in jan

I'm in Atlanta. But if you come to Savannah. I'll make that trio to see you

#4074 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

I haven't picked any songs as of yet, I have some ideas but I was curious to know what you guys would be jamming to at your weddings! ;)

My father is deceased so as memorial. I will be playing "dance with my father"

#4075 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

My father is deceased so as memorial. I will be playing "dance with my father"

I swear. I just went to YouTube and listened at it and broke me down to tears. I think just about all the things he's missed in my life

#4076 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
            • 599 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I swear. I just went to YouTube and listened at it and broke me down to tears. I think just about all the things he's missed in my life

{{HUGS}}

#4077 niknic456

niknic456
              • 184 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

Yes, i'd like to look through the bridal shop also. LOL 

Omg! I'd lovd to look through that bridal shop. Although I have mine.still like looking. I lovd ebay, amazon and etsy. I purchase so much from them too..

It's an eBay store, I will post the name as soon as I get to my desktop....if anyone is in the NY/NJ area there is a shop called Renee Bridals in Bloomfield, NJ and all of his dresses are custom made by him (Renee) and super affordable. He's doing my alterations, if any one knows what the Maggie Sotero Divina gown looks like, made a replica for $800. He had me fooled because I said wow that Divina is beautiful and that's when he told me that every dress in his shop is custom made by him...of course you have to wait 4-6 mths for your gown.

#4078 niknic456

niknic456
                • 184 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

[quote name="shugapop1" url="/t/80997/any-other-2014-brides-here-getting-an-early-start/4020#post_1937490"] please send me the information on how to get the JetBlue you can inbox me if you need to[/quote I would like more info on the JetBlue deal as well, sounds like a winner!!!!!

#4079 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
                  • 245 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by niknic456 

It's an eBay store, I will post the name as soon as I get to my desktop....if anyone is in the NY/NJ area there is a shop called Renee Bridals in Bloomfield, NJ and all of his dresses are custom made by him (Renee) and super affordable. He's doing my alterations, if any one knows what the Maggie Sotero Divina gown looks like, made a replica for $800. He had me fooled because I said wow that Divina is beautiful and that's when he told me that every dress in his shop is custom made by him...of course you have to wait 4-6 mths for your gown.

Good to know! Thanks for the info, I have a dress in mind but I'm still looking just in case some other dress changes it ha ha

#4080 shugapop1

shugapop1
                    • 868 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

Thanks I need it {{HUGS}}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users